Vicente Fox Says Mexicans Will Do Jobs Blacks Don't Want To

freeandfun1 said:
I have NO idea what you are trying to imply. I was just commenting on how In-N-Out (here in Vegas at least) appears to have a policy of hiring only young blonde males and females. Likely they hire kids from within their wards.

Are you saying all Mormons are Blond hair and blue eyes...geez....My grandaughter is Catholic...she has blond hair blue eyes...Is German, Italian,French,Russian,Spanish decent(Heritage) But is American by birth...Does this mean she is guaranteed a job at "In and Out" no not anymore than if she were to lie and say she is Mormon....would she do this....no....anymore than anyone else in the Reno area....and when did the Mormon Church aquire the "In and out"burger chain...and are all owners "Mormon" I think not...geez! :bat:

OCA said:
Jeff getting rid of illegals is simply the popular topic of the day, it will fade away soon. But what leads you to believe that a person is going to toil in the fields 12 hrs a day when most won't even flip burgers at Mickey D's?

P.S. the pay will not raise either way.

I can attest to this OCA, while I do agree illegals should go I have to say many businesses have a hard time getting good help to not only do the work but show up consistently and not think manual labor is beneath them. Maybe Im unrealistic in thinking that legal immigrants would take the place of illegals in this?

Unions are to thank for some of this as well. Strikes, don't help business or consumers.

I've been reading their website.....something concerns me. But it does lend itself to this "Mormon" conversation.

On their menu, it shows the traditional hamburgers; Single, Double. You know..the "traditional" one patty and two patty hambuger.

But...on their "Secret" menu.....it has a 3X3 and a 4X4.

Non traditional 3 and 4 patty hamburgers.

A hamburger with 3 patties...a hamburger with 4 patties.

A man with 3 wives.....4 wives.....

Interesting...

Could this be a elusive play on words in reference to the Mormon belief of marriage?

GotZoom said:
I've been reading their website.....something concerns me. But it does lend itself to this "Mormon" conversation.

On their menu, it shows the traditional hamburgers; Single, Double. You know..the "traditional" one patty and two patty hambuger.

But...on their "Secret" menu.....it has a 3X3 and a 4X4.

Non traditional 3 and 4 patty hamburgers.

A hamburger with 3 patties...a hamburger with 4 patties.

A man with 3 wives.....4 wives.....

Interesting...

Could this be a elusive play on words in reference to the Mormon belief of marriage?

Area 51 here we come....get the fifty gallon drums ready....they have escaped....Does it matter who owns what as long as they are fair and just to their employees...guess it does when one is geared for poverty wages for the employees...and blames it on our youth not wanting to work in poverty...just so CEO's can party hardy....lol :scratch:

OCA said:
I hate to say it but Vincente is 100% completely right, no wait, he should've said Americans as a whole.

that work before we discovered the "heaven sent" wet back mexi's? We did. You're full of shit on this one as I've told you before. The illegals lower the wage scale to a point Americans can't earn enough at the job to live. But the illegals are 15 to an apartment and live like rats.. Screw you and all who think like you....

Americans are hard working just not slave laborers!!! Throw those who employ illegals in the hoosegow!!! Teach 'em a lesson quick.. FUCK VINCENTE FOX!! Seems the Mexi's have forgotten when we visited their little shithole of a nation in 1845. We can burn Veracruz to the ground again any day... FOX needs to be taught a little respect.. I suggest letting some brothers loose on his arrogant ass for a quick thumping..

BR-549 said:
that work before we discovered the "heaven sent" wet back mexi's? We did. You're full of shit on this one as I've told you before. The illegals lower the wage scale to a point Americans can't earn enough at the job to live. But the illegals are 15 to an apartment and live like rats.. Screw you and all who think like you....

Americans are hard working just not slave laborers!!! Throw those who employ illegals in the hoosegow!!! Teach 'em a lesson quick.. FUCK VINCENTE FOX!! Seems the Mexi's have forgotten when we visited their little shithole of a nation in 1845. We can burn Veracruz to the ground again any day... FOX needs to be taught a little respect.. I suggest letting some brothers loose on his arrogant ass for a quick thumping..

Warning...Violation rule #2. Next violation will result in banishment.

I was being a bit facetious. See, I have a couple of Mormon employees and they have blonde hair and blue eyes. We also always joke because it seems like ALMOST all the Mormons here in Vegas have blonde hair and blue eyes. Very Aryanlike. So anyway, I was commenting on how the In-N-Out right down the street from my office seems to hire only blonde hair and blue eyed employees - therefore, I deducted that the owner must be Mormon and that the manager was hiring from within his Ward. It is quite common for Mormons to hire only other Mormons. My dentist's office has about 20 girls working in there. The owner IS Mormon and all the babes are HOT. But I am just a lowly non-Mormon so I would never score even if I were single....

gop_jeff said:
Just curious... I keep hearing that the Mormons own a bunch of stuff.

There has been quit a few successful Mormon entrepreneurs in the Unites States in the last few decades. I live in Utah and also know that Utahans tend to always rank at the top with respect to personal bankruptcies as well. I don’t know if this goes hand and hand, but Mormon’s tend to believe in education, hard work, and staying in Utah, this result in Utah having a highly educated cheep workforce. Probably explain why the above two statements are true as well.

freeandfun1 said:
I was being a bit facetious. See, I have a couple of Mormon employees and they have blonde hair and blue eyes. We also always joke because it seems like ALMOST all the Mormons here in Vegas have blonde hair and blue eyes. Very Aryanlike. So anyway, I was commenting on how the In-N-Out right down the street from my office seems to hire only blonde hair and blue eyed employees - therefore, I deducted that the owner must be Mormon and that the manager was hiring from within his Ward. It is quite common for Mormons to hire only other Mormons. My dentist's office has about 20 girls working in there. The owner IS Mormon and all the babes are HOT. But I am just a lowly non-Mormon so I would never score even if I were single....

Well allot of Mormon’s in Utah hire Mexican and even illegal aliens as well. As for the blond hair blue eyes statements. I have heard some say, that the Mormon Religions, which was formed in the New England/ New York area was based on English leaders and Scandinavian followers.

From the Deseret Morning News

Utah's reputation for thriftiness and conservative values is fast being tarnished by a continuing glut of insolvencies.

For the 12 months ended March 31, one of every 36.5 Utah households filed for bankruptcy, once again the highest households-per-filing rate in the nation, according to a report released Monday by the Virginia-based American Bankruptcy Institute.
"It is a bit perplexing," said Kelly Matthews, economist for Wells Fargo in Salt Lake City. "One would tend to think if there is some influence from the dominant culture it would be towards conservatism toward financial management."
Nationally, one of every 72.8 households filed for bankruptcy during the same 12-month period.
According to ABI, the top five reasons people filed for bankruptcy were ease of obtaining personal credit and credit cards, loss of a job, financial mismanagement, medical problems and divorce.
In Utah, the reasons extend to larger family size, higher charitable contributions and lower-than-average per-capita income levels, Matthews said.
"Typical national underwriting might put greater stress on a family in Utah," he said. "I'm not saying in any way that it's wrong to have kids or wrong to have a contribution schedule that's different to the national average, but I think we have to be careful in the amount of debt we put on, relative to those circumstances."
In spite of Utah's high filing rate, bankruptcies in the state have started to slow. Filings fell 0.6 percent from 2002 to 2003, the first time since 1994 that bankruptcy rates declined. Through the first five months of 2004, filings are down 8 percent compared to the same period in 2003.
Other states with high rates per households included Tennessee, Georgia, Nevada and Alabama. Alaska had the lowest rate, with one filing per 171.2 households.
Elizabeth Warren, a Harvard Law School professor and expert in bankruptcy issues, recently told the Deseret Morning News that a family with children is nearly three times more likely to file for bankruptcy than a family with no children.
Others blame credit card companies for a proliferation of easy credit.
"Clearly the credit lenders have to take some responsibility," said Kevin Anderson, standing Chapter 13 trustee in Salt Lake City. "It just amazes me that people come in and will have $40,000, $50,000, $60,000 in debt and their income is $35,000 a year. How on earth did you get that much credit?"
The ABI report said personal bankruptcy filings have doubled in the past decade. The rise parallels a surge in consumer debt.
"The U.S. economy relies primarily on consumer spending, but rising levels of household debt can put a heavy burden on families," Samuel Gerdano, executive director of the ABI, said in a prepared statement. "When families sustain an unexpected financial setback on top of this burden, they often resort to bankruptcy as a way out."
The high-level of indebtedness among households, the report said, also could lead to increased household delinquencies and bankruptcies, threatening the financial health of lenders.
"I think it's much more serious than apparently a lot of people are taking it . . . ," Matthews said. "I think that it has definite repercussions in terms of one's future financial potentiality."

------

I agree. I would think that personal responsibility and resistance to temptation would prevent all this. It's interesting that contributions (tithing) are mentioned. Creditors don't include the responsibility and amount of tithing as a "bill" - even though in the Mormon religion, tithing comes first.

Markainion said:
Well allot of Mormon’s in Utah hire Mexican and even illegal aliens as well. As for the blond hair blue eyes statements. I have heard some say, that the Mormon Religions, which was formed in the New England/ New York area was based on English leaders and Scandinavian followers.
I know they, just like many, hire illegals/Mexicans. I was more referring to skilled labour. Hence the mention of the Dentist's office. I lost a very good employee to a Mormon owned SW company here in town. I don't find fault in Mormons hiring Mormons, I think it is natural to want to work with people that hold your same beliefs. And you might be right about the Scandinavian followers... One thing I am not ashamed to state is that there are a LOT of hot look'n Mormon girls! I own a condo at Snowbird and go every Christmas. So many hot babes!

it is because of these damn illigals that wages are so shittty. My mom wanted to be a gardener, she was a pretty good one in the 80s, but she cant, and wont because the illigals have taken up all the jobs, and if there is a job open, the wages are horrible. Much worse than they used to be.

Forum List

Back