Viceland

Soros whores.

Vice was built from the ground up over the span of 20+ years, totally independently you mental midget. Soros has NOTHING to do with the company you brain dead retard.
One of the original founders is a friend of mine whose wedding I attended. I know more about the early days of Vice than you do. Trust me.

Now, for the full scope of your buffoonery, here's a video proving Vice is now just a fetid pile of Soros whore juice:

Talking Heads: The European Union vs. Russia | VICE News

Apology accepted, SHYTE

An interview with Soros "proves" they're just a mouthpiece for Soros? What is that, "conservative logic" again?

Soros whores.

Vice was built from the ground up over the span of 20+ years, totally independently you mental midget. Soros has NOTHING to do with the company you brain dead retard.
One of the original founders is a friend of mine whose wedding I attended. I know more about the early days of Vice than you do. Trust me.

Now, for the full scope of your buffoonery, here's a video proving Vice is now just a fetid pile of Soros whore juice:

Apology accepted, SHYTE

An interview with Soros "proves" they're just a mouthpiece for Soros? What is that, "conservative logic" again?

Being that you haven't a fucking clue as to what Soros is about? Why is it that I am not surprised that you defend the platform that was given to this disgusting sack of shit? You two are kindred souls"........

Viceland? I still am lamenting the fact American broadcasters abandoned that seal of approval they used assign to old TV shows, standards and practices.Before? We had Family affair. But NOW? Two Broke women? What a step UP.

Soros whores.

Apology accepted, SHYTE

I didn't say "mouthpiece", did I, liar? I said "whore". Why is it you people are so allergic to honesty? It's disgusting.

Forum List

Back