Vice President Scott Walker?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
ever wonder why Obama is meticulously avoiding Wisconsin.....after he promised solidarity with the unions....?
...Obama once declared “ If American workers are being denied their right to organize when I’m in the White House, I will put on a comfortable pair of shoes and I will walk on that picket line with you as president of the United States.”

It is precisely because Obama remains popular in Wisconsin that he has not come to campaign for Walker’s opponent. Walker is leading Barrett 52 to 45 percent — virtually the same margin by which Obama is leading Mitt Romney. That means there are a significant number of independents in Wisconsin who support both Scott Walker and Barack Obama. The president does not want to alienate those voters by getting into a fight with Walker. The last thing Obama wants is to force those Walker-Obama independents to choose.

But there is someone who would love to force them to choose: Mitt Romney. And that is precisely why Romney may put Scott Walker on the GOP ticket this November.

6-4-12 Vice President Scott Walker? - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back