Vice President Ryan Rips Obama a New Asshole

Yeah - let's bring on the debates dingbats...

LOL

Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending - YouTube

Violence never gets you anywhere!
smiley-violent001.gif
:D:tongue:

Seeing the look on Obama's face was worth seeing the video.

Congressman Ryan is absolutely correct about the health care bill in his saying, "Hiding spending doesn't reduce spending."

I loved the petulant look on Zero's face during Ryan's delivery.

"Whoever let this non-sycophant into my royal presence shall lose his head."

Meanwhile, Uncle Joe was fumbling unsuccessfully with the child proof cap on his Thorazine bottle completely unaware of what the grownups were talking about.

With Ryan the VP pick, Zero will have to dump Biden for an adult. The Dems can't have Biden on the stage with Ryan. It would be morbidly fascinating to watch but a sad spectacle for our country.

Obama 57%, Romney 43%- Dems control congress. Biden will wipe the place with him- the fifth generation millionnaire is FOS. LOL

I know- let's cut taxes on the bloated rich and destroy Medicare...

Obama 57%, Romney 43%- Dems control congress. Biden will wipe the place with him- the fifth generation millionnaire is FOS. LOL

I know- let's cut taxes on the bloated rich and destroy Medicare...

if you say so Frankie....after all....everything everyone else knows is wrong....and only your right....

It was a joy to watch.

Although I did hear Bob Beckle say today that Ryan would not be able to overcome Biden's brilliance in the debates.

But Mr. Ryan has shown he’s not shy about firing back at the president, bringing both budget numbers and sharp rhetoric to the fight.

“Rather than building bridges, he’s poisoning wells,” the usually mild-mannered Mr. Ryan said. “Exploiting people’s emotions of fear, envy and anxiety is not hope; it’s not change. It’s partisanship. We don’t need partisanship. We don’t need demagoguery. We need solutions. And we don’t need to keep punting to other people to make tough decisions.”

In tapping Mr. Ryan, Mr. Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, has turned the election from a referendum on Mr. Obama’s economic record into a choice between two dramatically divergent views of the government’s spending and taxes.

It also instantly elevates this year’s election beyond the name-calling and accusations of recent weeks, and gives both sides something substantive to debate.

In choosing Mr. Ryan, Mr. Romney elevates the budget to a top issue, and highlights Senate Democrats’ failure to pass a budget for the last three years. As it spotlights Mr. Ryan’s plans, it will shed attention on Mr. Obama’s own budget, which was defeated by a vote of 99-0 in the Senate and 414-0 in the House — earning not a single Democratic vote of support.

Obama and Ryan have tangled repeatedly - Washington Times

He does look like someone that would be involved in another GOP gay sex scandal.

what do you two "guys" have against gay people?.....just askin.....

There is nothing wrong with gay people, it's the GOP that hates them.

The fact is whenever a gay sex scandal comes up, it's almost always involving some "family values" hard right republican.
really?.....every Republican hates gay People?.....now all you are doing is sounding like Dean....and that is nothing to be proud of.....because Dean is a dishonest Dick....are you a dishonest Dick too BL?.....

Seeing the look on Obama's face was worth seeing the video.

Congressman Ryan is absolutely correct about the health care bill in his saying, "Hiding spending doesn't reduce spending."

Funny how he did not say that while Bush was funding 2 wars off the budget?

Ahh the blind partisan sheep are flocking nutz.

Forum List

Back