Vice President Ryan Rips Obama a New Asshole

Ryan ripped Obama a new ass.....so much so he had to go ride his bike

$600b09201e1.jpg

Yeah - let's bring on the debates dingbats...

LOL

Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending - YouTube

The little lap dog had no problem keeping Bush's Iraq war budget off budget.

Exactly ! Translation of what Ryan was saying- I cant' pay for tax breaks for my new rich bff and his buddies in big oil and international banking if we help the poor.

The best attack Democrats have is to keep Romney and Ryan talking. As I said during the Republican debates, if the Republican party was smart they would not allow the candidates to debate. Oh they could nod, smile, frown and so on but no talking. Now I would suggest the same for Romney and Ryan, have their pacs make advertisments, keep Limbaugh talking but don't allow the candidates to talk, just smile and look wise.

Can't wait for the debates!!!!

Man-child Obama....

Man, is he gonna get ripped

America finally getting back to reality.

Exactly ! Translation of what Ryan was saying- I cant' pay for tax breaks for my new rich bff and his buddies in big oil and international banking if we help the poor.

The best attack Democrats have is to keep Romney and Ryan talking. As I said during the Republican debates, if the Republican party was smart they would not allow the candidates to debate. Oh they could nod, smile, frown and so on but no talking. Now I would suggest the same for Romney and Ryan, have their pacs make advertisments, keep Limbaugh talking but don't allow the candidates to talk, just smile and look wise.

Now I would suggest the same for Romney and Ryan, have their pacs make advertisments, keep Limbaugh talking but don't allow the candidates to talk, just smile and look wise.

If only we could do that with Obama...

Yeah - let's bring on the debates dingbats...

LOL

Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending - YouTube

Did you serve in the war?

Did you ever serve?

Then shut the fuck up.

Fuck you asshat. What the fuck does it have to do with the little pussy Ryan keeping the Iraq war off budget. He's a lying little guttersnipe, sort of like you.

Last edited:

Now I would suggest the same for Romney and Ryan, have their pacs make advertisments, keep Limbaugh talking but don't allow the candidates to talk, just smile and look wise.

If only we could do that with Obama...

No, we want Obama talking, in all 57 states!

Forum List

Back