Vice President Mike Pence on FOX News: My Christian faith is the most important thing in my life

if what he said was true, he never would have had anything to do with trump's sinful life. & anyone who would vote to take away healthcare to millions of americans that include the pre born & the elderly certainly does not follow JC.

if what he said was true, he never would have had anything to do with trump's sinful life. & anyone who would vote to take away healthcare to millions of americans that include the pre born & the elderly certainly does not follow JC.
Then there’s the lies, the adultery, stealing, sexual assault, and so on.
When I was a kid, Republicans didn’t see such behavior as a role model for their children.

• Banned
"I believe with every ounce of my body ... that God has got me. Every step of the way, I just know in my soul that his grace has been on full display time and time again...thank You" - Odell Beckham

I didn't think he did have anything to do with Trump's sinful life.

Are they supposed to be friends or something? Did they used to party together or something?

"the greatest honor of my life is to serve as Vice President to the president who is keeping his word to the American people" - Eloquent Mike Pence

Are they supposed to be friends or something? Did they used to party together or something?

Trump: 'Why Do I Have to Repent or Ask for Forgiveness If I Am Not Making Mistakes?'

a non repentant sinner. a soul mate for pence as long as trump's agenda matches his.

is there anything about your alpha & his mooks that you won't make excuses for, cartoon boy?

we need to impeach Mr Trump and install President Mike Pence!

Eeewwww- I really don’t want some guy who is that devout to any religion leading the country. Zealots of any religion scare me.
Then you'll hate Trump.

Because his is a cult and the name of the cult leader is, get this, "Donald Trump".

And you’re paranoid.
Not really.

It well known Trump could kill someone on the street in front of witnesses and his base wouldn't care.

Just like all the adultery.

Or the cheating people out of their wages.

Or giving an enormous tax break to billionaires.

Cutting help for the poor and veterans.

And all the other rotten things the GOP and Trump are doing to the country.

Trump: 'Why Do I Have to Repent or Ask for Forgiveness If I Am Not Making Mistakes?'

a non repentant sinner. a soul mate for pence as long as trump's agenda matches his.

is there anything about your alpha & his mooks that you won't make excuses for, cartoon boy?

What are you talking about?

Mike Pence is Vice President. He works for the President.

Calling that relationship "soul mates" is utterly insane.

Pence is not a Christian.

Yet you consider this guy a woman. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

image-23763-860_panofree-evag-23763.jpg

No one took healthcare from anyone. Getting rid of bad legislation that hurts taxpayers isn't getting rid of healthcare. Every doctor and hospital and clinic is still there. Just stop the propaganda.

Forum List

Back