Vice President Michelle Obama?... It's Officially a Co-Presidency.

Because Hannity uses the word "literally" to mean something that is actually not "literally".

I assume that in the thread title, when you used the word "officially", you meant "un-officially".

You listen to Hannity?... :lol:

He's an Asshat and you are Assisting his Income by Adding to his Ratings.

What are you talking about???

Hannity is a great man and a REAL American.

But in reality, I neither listen to nor watch any political discussion programs because they are all asshats.

The only asshat that I listen to is YOU.

You read my Posts/Blogs out loud to yourself?... :lol:

:)

peace...

I am against virtually everything Obama stands for as our president, but I don't get the point of the OP. A lot of our first ladies have championed various causes during their husband's administrations and Hillary was even point man for health care in their first term. No problem IMO.

You listen to Hannity?... :lol:

He's an Asshat and you are Assisting his Income by Adding to his Ratings.

What are you talking about???

Hannity is a great man and a REAL American.

But in reality, I neither listen to nor watch any political discussion programs because they are all asshats.

The only asshat that I listen to is YOU.

You read my Posts/Blogs out loud to yourself?... :lol:

No.

I have someone else read them out loud to me.

Great job by the first lady...

I don't think she is looking at Vice President, but I wouldn't count her out as a Presidential candidate in 2020 after Hillary has served

I am against virtually everything Obama stands for as our president, but I don't get the point of the OP. A lot of our first ladies have championed various causes during their husband's administrations and Hillary was even point man for health care in their first term. No problem IMO.

Thank you! My point exactly. I really don't understand the point of this thread and I got called a variety of names in just asking for an explanation.

Is there a point to this thread? I know you think you're making the president and/or Michelle Obama look bad, but I'm not sure how you think you're doing that with the post you made.

Thanks for pointing out that they want our country to be healthy. The nerve of them.

You're an Idiot, aren't you... :lol:

peace...

I am, that's why I'm asking you to point out to me how what you posted makes the Obamas look bad.

Well ... I think what she posted was the words of Michelle Obama herself regarding the Healthcare Plan ... not words of Malcontent. The Obama's have done a pretty fine job of making themselves look bad without any help from Malcontent.

Um... HILLARYCARE is what Cost Billy the House and Senate in the Largest Asskicking in the History of American Politics...

Unlike you, Most Americans DON'T like it.

peace...

Great job by the first lady...

I don't think she is looking at Vice President, but I wouldn't count her out as a Presidential candidate in 2020 after Hillary has served

If a GOP is Pres after Obamas term but before Michelles term... will she state, that after her nomination, it is just the 2nd time as an adult that she is proud of her country?

Is there a point to this thread? I know you think you're making the president and/or Michelle Obama look bad, but I'm not sure how you think you're doing that with the post you made.

Thanks for pointing out that they want our country to be healthy. The nerve of them.

I thought Gunny was going to crack down on this sort of garbage being posted in "Current Events" just to get immediate attention.

Was Michelle a Fat Kid when she was young?...

michelleobamayearbook.jpg

^That's about as early as I have Found not Searching with any Intensity....

obama-dad.jpg

^Her husband was a little Chunky...

Being raised by Grandparents can do that.

Oh, I'm Sorry... He's Southside Chicago, Motherfucker!... My Bad.

peace...

Next time you feel a pressing desire to have a bowel movement, try the toilet next time instead of the Current Events forum.

New Topics

Forum List

Back