Vice president debate. who do you think will win that one

Perhaps, but that remains to be seen.

What is always true is that you, Warbler, continue to be a butt hurt buffoon from the butt hurt crazee far right.

What is always true is that you, Warbler, continue to be a butt hurt buffoon from the butt hurt crazee far right.

I am certainly not butthurt, polesmoker, that Romney kicked Obama's ass.

Perhaps you are, asswipe.

"Butt, ass, pole"... all day, every day you prove to us what you really are.

Go get fisted and be happy.

Any democrat who believes obama won his debate, will have no trouble believing Biden won either. The expectations for this debate is low. Biden's performance is so low, the bar is not set very high for Ryan who will have no problem jumping over it. Biden didn't do well in his last VP debate. There has been four years since that debate during which time Biden has deteriorated. obama has to send Biden out of sight too many times.

Will Biden even show up?
Oh he will, I believe Biden is the kind that (in his mind) can't wait to put the smack down on this this young buck from Wisconsin!

I agree. Biden will come out on stage like his hair is on fire. Now that Mittens has established that the rules, there are NO RULES, to a percieved win. It is who can act the craziest. Old Joe will treat lyin Ryan like a red headed step child. He will talk and walk all over him..tell the moderator to "Shut the fuck up and mind his own damn business". This will be fun to watch.

Ryan hasn't had to deal with big time retail politics. When he does wander in over his head he always says some REALLY stupid shit.

Biden isn't the smartest guy on the planet but he won't get pushed around. He's a tough Irish guy and it will gleam emerald green in the debate.
I agree but when he starts going that is usually when his foot gets stuck in his mouth.

Warbler loves being part of the butt hurt brigade. He only posts here when he is not servicing his male customers.

I am certainly not butthurt, polesmoker, that Romney kicked Obama's ass.

Perhaps you are, asswipe.

"Butt, ass, pole"... all day, every day you prove to us what you really are.

Go get fisted and be happy.

Huggy, you are only a silly lefty, one I generally like, but you far lefties are silly in your ideology as are the far righties.

Will Biden even show up?
Oh he will, I believe Biden is the kind that (in his mind) can't wait to put the smack down on this this young buck from Wisconsin!

I agree. Biden will come out on stage like his hair is on fire. Now that Mittens has established that the rules, there are NO RULES, to a percieved win. It is who can act the craziest. Old Joe will treat lyin Ryan like a red headed step child. He will talk and walk all over him..tell the moderator to "Shut the fuck up and mind his own damn business". This will be fun to watch.

Ryan hasn't had to deal with big time retail politics. When he does wander in over his head he always says some REALLY stupid shit.

Biden isn't the smartest guy on the planet but he won't get pushed around. He's a tough Irish guy and it will gleam emerald green in the debate.

I'm going to bookmark this post and use it as a sig line starting 10/12.

biden will more likely leave the stage like his hair is on fire, 20 minutes after the debate begins.

and you guys were worried about Palin .. She would have made a better VP then BIDEN any day !!

Now we know you're a total fuckin' loon and this thread is a FAIL.

Dismissed, asswipe.

You need to wipe your ass, since the stench of your shit is permeating the area around you.

Biden is a fuckin' mental pygmy. The only reason he hasn't done much harm as VP is because no VP has the power to do much harm.

Palin might not have made a good VP, either. But she certainly couldn't have been as dopey as the one currently infesting that Office.

Forum List

Back