Vice president debate. who do you think will win that one

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
My bet will be one RYAN.. Biden is a joke .. And he is one heart beat of being president. Scary shit and you guys were worried about Palin .. She would have made a better VP then BIDEN any day !!

The problem is that Ryan is expected to kick Biden's ass.

Maddow and Co. just need a reasonable performance from Biden (like if he cancelled the thing) to claim victory.

Ryan is not only a better debater...he is a better candidate...BBBBBYYYYYY Far.

But, Biden can come in and play it safe and the left can somewhat recover from Obama's miserable performance.

Depends on what you call a win, I am sure Ryan is just as capable of spewing a river of bullshit as Romney is, in that kind of contest the winner is the biggest loser.

Given the condition of the economy and the DEBT, that little six TRILLION dollar problem, it is going to be easy for Ryan to attack and put Biden on defense all night. If that's the case, Ryan comes out as the winner.

Ryan is a wonk. He's a numbers guy. He will have facts, figures and things Biden never heard of. Biden is a befuddled old man who has had several brain aneurysms. In the last four years, Biden's cognitive ability has deteriorated and he was bad in his debate with Sarah Palin. There is a reason why obama periodically sends Biden off for a time out. He just can't do that in the debate.

The New Republican Party: Win debates by lying your ass off - then issue clarifications the following day.

Fact checkers be damned.

Aw...the butt-hurt left is still pushing the "he lied" and that is why my guy looked like a total doofus on the stage argument.

The spin is so hard it might get an F2 rating.

Maybe they should hold the debate in Flagstaff, AZ.

At 6,900 feet above sea level, Whore Cutter and David Axelrod will have a built in excuse.

Shhh...

... don't tell Granny...

... it's bein' held here in Kentucky...

... at Centre College in Danville...

... she'll be wantin' to go...

... an' whup up onna first one...

... to tell a lie.
:eusa_shifty:

If Biden comes across as the dumb ass he is know to be when he speaks in public, he will surely loose - big time.

Forum List

Back