Vice President Cheney doesn't look so good

Since we can't "win" victory in a way that will stabilize Afghanistan and make Pakistan's nukes absolutely secure, then we need to withdraw. Our window to "win" there ended when the window of opportunity closed in March 2003 as resources were diverted to Iraq.

Sorry, nobody will ever win in Afghinstan... ever....Too hilly, too much of a tribal society. The best you could hope for is semi-civilised cities, and even then you'd be pushing shit up hill..

The Persian Empire. Alexander the Great. The Turks. The Mongols. The British Empire. The Soviet Union.

History is not on our side. :doubt:

The libtruds will have a big assed celebration when he passes. They'll have to cross one name off their list of hate.

Christ. You've outdone yourself with this post, fucktard.

Politics a-fucking-side I wish Mr. Cheney the best of luck!

Last edited:
The libtruds will have a big assed celebration when he passes. They'll have to cross one name off their list of hate.

Why's that? Because Dr. Chump and Bouger haven't already proved the very point?

Not all liberals are libturds. But Willow Tree obviously "called" it correctly when it comes to the liberals who are turds.

I am not sure hate works that way, as some never forgive, or forget. Look inside yourself for that hate list, I am sure it is still there.

Remember when Byrd died and the Libs told us life should always be respected even if you hated the person.

Funny isn't it.

Cheney isn't dead and he's still running around shooting off his mouth. :eusa_whistle:

That said, I still don't wish him bad like the rightwingnuts did Kennedy.....

Even though there are few people in politics I think are as evil as Cheney.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
remember when byrd died and the libs told us life should always be respected even if you hated the person.

Funny isn't it.

cheney isn't dead and he's still running around shooting off his mouth. :eusa_whistle:

That said, i still don't wish him bad like the rightwingnuts did kennedy.....

Even though there are few people in politics i think are as evil as cheney.

:thup:

Not all liberals are libturds. But Willow Tree obviously "called" it correctly when it comes to the liberals who are turds.

Some of you should check out the thread from when Ted Kennedy died. It wasn't pretty.

Some of you should check out the thread from when Ted Kennedy died. It wasn't pretty.

both sides have a hate list. we are seeing that.

both sides have a hate list. we are seeing that.

Yep! I don't like Cheney, but I wouldn't celebrate his death. I do think he sold his soul to the devil. How does someone survive that many heart attacks? :D

Regardless of what a person did.. You should never rejoice a death, or carry signs such as the "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy". They're very disrespectful to the dead. And I would never act in such a way if and when a Republican leader dies.

liberal compassion?

I have no compassion for bad people....especially those that cost others their lives...

So since Obama is expanding the war in Afghanistan, you want him to "die a slow painful death??"

I would think that would be appropriate for Obama, and most of the Bush Admin. I would like to chose the means towards a slow execution, as a moral & ethical lesson to anyone else aspiring to be the leader of the band.

As for Cheney looking frail, I think it has more to do with him losing weight. Bigger people usually look frail when they become skinny. :)
So, hopefully it is just because he lost weight, and not because he is sick.

Regardless of what a person did.. You should never rejoice a death, or carry signs such as the "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy". They're very disrespectful to the dead. And I would never act in such a way if and when a Republican leader dies.

Perhaps your morals are such that you would apply that to your own family if Cheney happened to take them out in the name of terrorism. Chose wisely in all circumstances, as the reality is we kill Americans like we kill the insurgents. Some rules of death apply to all humans. Personally, I don't defend the dead for the sake of being dead, but by the deeds they do in life that affect other human beings. Funerals should be a display of disgrace if it was there in life, not of phantasy's and tall tales. Not a time of letting go, but a time of moving someone to your memory, whether in good or bad.

Forum List

Back