Vice Presiboob Biden - 9/11 is "Bittersweet?"

... our world policing brought these terrorists to our front door.

Actually, Bill Clinton allowed that to happen.

When terrorist struck the WTC in 1993 mere weeks after President Clinton took office, not once did he blame the previous Bush Administration but in fact did more to fight international terrorism than any previous administration before him. If it wasn't for the unholy alliance of the ACLU and the Republicans in Congress, and all his anti-terrorism measures were put into law, 9-11 would likely never have happend.

Well, many on the left believe we deserved 9/11....

We didn't.

But, our world policing brought these terrorists to our front door. Say what you will, but Osama grew his hatred from our meandering in Afghanistan way back.

You may not of, but there are some and even on this board thought we deserved it. Osama didn't mind when WE helped him against the Soviets when they were in Afanistan, now did he?

No, he didn't.

Of course the shit bag is going to accept help to fight his enemies.

We didn't.

But, our world policing brought these terrorists to our front door. Say what you will, but Osama grew his hatred from our meandering in Afghanistan way back.

Oh look, it's the blame America crowd, right on queue. How many planes have hit Russian buildings, monuments, people?! It's all about "meandering" in Afghanistan, right??! Too bad HISTORY makes you a liar! They hate us because what we stand for, LIBERTY AND FREEDOM.. They love Russia for precisely the OPPOSITE reason not to mention Russia funnels arms and aides to Islamic Terror Organizations.. Your rant about blaming America fails as miserably as your worthless President's tenure.

You are a naive little girl to think that you would know if terrorists were blowing things up is Russia, the news in Russia is more locked up than China.. :lol:

In addition, we were paying and supplying weapons to the Afghanis to fight the Soviets. The Afghanis do NOT like Russia.. Remember the whole Soviet-Afghan war thing?

Our injection and subsequent abandonment in Afghanistan after the Soviet-Afghan war is what created the initial fodder for the indoctrination of radial youth, it was low hanging fruit for the deranged people like Osama.

History doesn't bear out your propaganda, now does it? Are you actually trying to peddle your BULLSHIT conjecture in the form of a "NEW" Stalinist" Russia??? ROFLMAO.. I happen to have Russian decent in my ancestry.. I think I know a bit more about my native heritage than you. Even the massacre of the last Tsar though done in secret by the Bolsheviks eventually came to light.. and here you think a terrorist attack of the magnitude of 9-11 would remain hidden??!! :bsflag:

... our world policing brought these terrorists to our front door.

Actually, Bill Clinton allowed that to happen.

When terrorist struck the WTC in 1993 mere weeks after President Clinton took office, not once did he blame the previous Bush Administration but in fact did more to fight international terrorism than any previous administration before him. If it wasn't for the unholy alliance of the ACLU and the Republicans in Congress, and all his anti-terrorism measures were put into law, 9-11 would likely never have happend.

Clinton didn't treat 93 as an act of war, he treated like a criminal act.

They attempted to topple one fully occupied WTC tower onto the other killing 30,000 people in the process.

To me, that's an act of war

Hey Fudgepacker - while the pilots who flew the planes on 9/11 into the WTC trained and prepared in a Florida flight school, Bill Clinton was getting his pole-smoked by an intern.

Look it up/educate yourself.

Perhaps you won't come across as being quite so dense.

History doesn't bear out your propaganda, now does it? Are you actually trying to peddle your BULLSHIT conjecture in the form of a "NEW" Stalinist" Russia??? ROFLMAO.. I happen to have Russian decent in my ancestry.. I think I know a bit more about my native heritage than you. Even the massacre of the last Tsar though done in secret by the Bolsheviks eventually came to light.. and here you think a terrorist attack of the magnitude of 9-11 would remain hidden??!! :bsflag:

No, the truth is that terrorist attacks like what happened on this day will probably NEVER happen again, it was a terrible anomaly, attacks that big are a rare event. Go back and read my post, notice I used the phrase "blowing things up"? :lol:

History does prove me right, pick up any book about the Soviet-Afghan war. I never really said they don't hate us NOW for our freedoms, but the frame work for the indoctrination of their people was laid down by our foreign policy at the time. Combine that with the "arm-chair" attack that Bill tried (versus their war mentality) and that was more fodder. The extremist agenda picked up more steam once they latched onto anything that was what made America, well, America.

And please elaborate where I mentioned a "NEW" Stalinist Russia? Your anger is getting in the way of you making coherent points.

No, the truth is that terrorist attacks like what happened on this day will probably NEVER happen again, it was a terrible anomaly, attacks that big are a rare event. Go back and read my post, notice I used the phrase "blowing things up"? :lol:

History does prove me right, pick up any book about the Soviet-Afghan war. I never really said they don't hate us NOW for our freedoms, but the frame work for the indoctrination of their people was laid down by our foreign policy at the time. Combine that with the "arm-chair" attack that Bill tried (versus their war mentality) and that was more fodder. The extremist agenda picked up more steam once they latched onto anything that was what made America, well, America.

And please elaborate where I mentioned a "NEW" Stalinist Russia? Your anger is getting in the way of you making coherent points.

I'm not angry in the least.. merely amused at your sheer ignorance and laughing at your projected conjecture; propaganda.. A liberal will use anything, LIE.. in order to further their losing argument.. You're the posterchild for "The Blame America" scum. You made the ridiculous claim that we were attacked due to Afghani policy and yet Russia who battled for YEARS hasn't suffered the same fate. When you were called on your BULLSHIT stupidity, you in turn doubled-down on STOOPID. That not only makes you a liar but a fool to boot. Enjoy your dunce cap and wear it proudly.

Dummy. He was talking about the proceedings TODAY.

The moment he was participating in. He was not saying that the attack was in any way pleasant.

You imbeciles will use anything, any time, to try and score cheap points.

Dummy. He was talking about the proceedings TODAY.

The moment he was participating in. He was not saying that the attack was in any way pleasant.

You imbeciles will use anything, any time, to try and score cheap points.

what about today is bittersweet? You DO understand the definition I posted, right? What exactly is sweet about today?

WOW I feel like I walked into the middle of a right wing circle jerk.....YUCK :razz:

I'm not angry in the least.. merely amused at your sheer ignorance and laughing at your projected conjecture; propaganda.. A liberal will use anything, LIE.. in order to further their losing argument.. You're the posterchild for "The Blame America" scum. You made the ridiculous claim that we were attacked due to Afghani policy and yet Russia who battled for YEARS hasn't suffered the same fate. When you were called on your BULLSHIT stupidity, you in turn doubled-down on STOOPID. That not only makes you a liar but a fool to boot. Enjoy your dunce cap and wear it proudly.

So prove me wrong.. :lol:

Rather than sit there and call me all of these names, which I have not done to you, in the same frequency.

Prove me wrong with actual evidence, rather than a postulated abstraction that "it didn't happen to them, so you MUST be wrong". Prove me wrong that our interjection did not fuel Osama, shit, he even said it did in his documentaries. I guess the "liberuhls" made him say it? :lol:

I don't hate America, I just think our foreign policy has not afforded us the best it could have.

As far a dunce, you look like one, you have not yet refuted ONE of my comments. Instead you just put up a straw man and cussed/spit at it. :lol:

Well, many on the left believe we deserved 9/11....

We didn't.

In considering it, I can't disagree with you. The world would have been better off if Russia had just marched up and down the country stamping out everything that moved. There would never have been a Taliban or an Al Quaeda. Bin Laden would have been killed decades ago. Afghanistan and Iraq would be Russian satellites by now.

Stopping Russia was a big mistake.

Forum List

Back