VH1 has a show now called "naked dating"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
two naked people meeting each other for the 1st time and going on a date. I would think anyone who is in the presence of a person of the opposite sex who looks good naked wants to have sex not go on a date

two naked people meeting each other for the 1st time and going on a date. I would think anyone who is in the presence of a person of the opposite sex who looks good naked wants to have sex not go on a date
3.gif
I think you might be right.

Getting naked on the first date? - CNN.com Video

Sick.

We are doomed.

Born in the Wild
The Lifetime show, titled Born in the Wild, will follow mothers giving birth in the woods, unassisted by doctors.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/women-giving-birth-in-the-woods-on-tv

Thats not dating. Its giving birth.

Another reality show. I think they have one called buying naked or something.
I thought in your post you were saying it seemed tasteless...

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out why they think viewers want to watch naked people on a date

Perhaps, but what does that translate to, in terms of the show? The folks do meet, have their naked dates, and then decide if they like each other or not.

There is no titillation derived from watching filthy naked pussified men and whining women.

There is no titillation derived from watching filthy naked pussified men and whining women.

Maybe if they were opposite like a naked overweight lady and a skinny or a overweight unattractive guy and a skinny girl

watching two attractive fit naked people is BORING

Maybe if they were opposite like a naked overweight lady and a skinny or a overweight unattractive guy and a skinny girl

watching two attractive fit naked people is BORING
Bless your heart. They are opposites. That is the whole show. Fat unattractive guy/girl with bad hygiene who have no survival skills meet in the wild. It is is ratings gold for the modern neanderthal viewer.

Forum List

Back