VFW-PAC Supports Progressive's

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
VFW-Pac is endorsing Dem Ron Klein. Now just because he is a dem doesn't mean the VFW should not endorse him but to select Ron Klein who has never served a day in the Military however his running mate Allen West is a retired Lt. Col.

He’s an infantry colonel and a veteran of the wars in the Persian Gulf,you know those FOREIGN WARS? He’s a veteran of a war that was foreign – so I can see why the Veterans of Foreign Wars Political Action Committee wouldn’t support him.

I would vote for Allen West any day of the year and frankly I would vote for him to take Obama's job too.

Not only is this VFW-PAC supporting Klein but here is a list of other's they are supporting:

Barbara Boxer,
Alcee Hastings,
Barbara Lee,
Steny Hoyer,
Barbara Mikulsky,
Chris VanHollen,
John Dingell,
Chuckie Schumer,
Pat Leahy and Patty Murray

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fHEqSG2KD0[/ame]

OH and here is the information but calling all day nobody is picking up the phone. I'll try again tomorrow; VFW PAC at (202) 544-5868
Not many veterans are aware of this tidbit.

Well when I called the VFW to ask if the VFW-Pac and them talk to each other, they hung up the phone on me. This is something that all veterans should be aware of.

It doesn't matter if its normal politic's or not, it is again something every VETERAN should be aware of.

Yes and they are well known...I cannot say many know that this VFW support is actually separate from the VFW and in fact we don't know if they are tied together or not. Since I was hung up on without my question answered this only puts a red flag up for me. Again, I posted so veteran's are aware!

Forum List

Back