Vets Say: "Mr Obama End These Fucking Wars"

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
endfwars_0.jpg

Veterans for Peace: War is the Obscenity | CommonDreams.org

I support our soldiers and their families, but guys, I admit it...I agree 100%. WHY are we fighting in the Middle East?

Hmmmmm, I seem to remember that there were some bad guys hiding out there that needed to be dealt with. Maddie, sometimes we have to do shit we don't like because not dealing with it when we can, means we have to deal with even bigger shit later. Fact of life.

• Banned
Hmmmmm, I seem to remember that there were some bad guys hiding out there that needed to be dealt with. Maddie, sometimes we have to do shit we don't like because not dealing with it when we can, means we have to deal with even bigger shit later. Fact of life.

We have given up on Afganistan. We seem to have zero chance of "success" in Iraq. Why should our soldiers or their citizens die in the name of futility?

But anyway, I thought the VFP move was shocking and discussion-worthy. They remind me of Vietnam Veterans Against The War. Seems to me, they have a unique POV worth hearing.

WHY are we fighting in the Middle East?

#1) for control of the oil in the Middle East

#2) because the Zionists of Israel said we had to.

Sunni Man, not for nothing, but if the US was merely acting at Israel's bidding, wouldn't we have also invaded Iran by now?
If the Iraq war had wrapped up quickly.

And Osama was captured or killed in Afghanistan.

The American public would have demanded that we bomb or invade Iran.

• Banned
#1) for control of the oil in the Middle East

#2) because the Zionists of Israel said we had to.

Sunni Man, not for nothing, but if the US was merely acting at Israel's bidding, wouldn't we have also invaded Iran by now?
If the Iraq war had wrapped up quickly.

And Osama was captured or killed in Afghanistan.

The American public would have demanded that we bomb or invade Iran.

If things were different, they wouldn't be the same, eh? True enough, Sunni Man. Who can say?

BTW, did you guys hear about these stories?

t r u t h o u t | Obama Targets Iran for Human Rights Violations and Shields Bush Officials for Engaging in Same Abuses

t r u t h o u t | Pakistan Seals Off NATO Supply Line to Afghanistan After US Air Attack

Forum List

Back