Vets Protest for God

I guess non-Christians can just find somewhere else to be buried then....

How about a less hysterical reaction and allow individuals to choose whether or not to include the horrendously offensive words of 'God' and 'Jesus'.

NO. Some innocent passerby might be exposed to the toxic words. We can't take that chance.

Right, bodecea?

Ummm...where does it say that it will be mandatory for clergy to perform graveside services with compulsory prayer?

For that matter, Dave, I don't even think a graveside service is required.
I wouldn't think it would be.

I wonder if bodecea feels as stupid as she should yet?
Doubtful. She keeps coming back to the boards for more.

As to the Topic? I hope they reassign this person, or get them out of government all together with the latter being correct for me. It is evident they have no concept of the Constitution and the First Amendment.

ANYONE that works for government should know the Constitution inside and out.

I guess non-Christians can just find somewhere else to be buried then....

How about a less hysterical reaction and allow individuals to choose whether or not to include the horrendously offensive words of 'God' and 'Jesus'.

NO. Some innocent passerby might be exposed to the toxic words. We can't take that chance.

Right, bodecea?

If I want to have a cross on display on my gravestone, and I'm buried next to an atheist, who's rights take precedence? I would say no one's. I have the right to display my faith, just as an atheist has the right to choose not to. I'm sick and tired of stupid people being offended about everything they disagree with.

For that matter, Dave, I don't even think a graveside service is required.
I wouldn't think it would be.

I wonder if bodecea feels as stupid as she should yet?
Doubtful. She keeps coming back to the boards for more.
She has a habit of pretending posts that point out her errors simply don't exist.
As to the Topic? I hope they reassign this person, or get them out of government all together with the latter being correct for me. It is evident they have no concept of the Constitution and the First Amendment.

ANYONE that works for government should know the Constitution inside and out.
As we've seen, for some people, their agenda takes precedence.

Right, bodecea?

If I want to have a cross on display on my gravestone, and I'm buried next to an atheist, who's rights take precedence? I would say no one's. I have the right to display my faith, just as an atheist has the right to choose not to. I'm sick and tired of stupid people being offended about everything they disagree with.
Some folks think there is a right to Not Be Offended.

Fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back