Veto "Right to Discriminate" Senate Bill 202

Another militant fag who likes to fight.
Yep. And what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Have a nice life

Being fairly new here, you might not be used to the crazy right wingers here. They say really funny things sometimes, but other than that, they are just useless idiots. Don't bother trying to keep up with which one is which. They are all the same.

Veto "Right to Discriminate" Senate Bill 202
Petition Veto Right to Discriminate Senate Bill 202 Change.org

Arkansas Senate Bill 202, which has been dubbed the "Right to Discriminate" bill, passed the state Senate and House of Representatives. A response to Fayetteville's civil rights ordinance, which was repealed in December of 2014, SB202 will prevent local governments from protecting their LGBT citizens from discrimination. This means that organizations would be well within their "rights" to discriminate against LGBTs in the workplace, housing, and education, if they so choose.

The Arkansas Times blog reported on Friday, February 13, 2015, that Governor Hutchinson will neither veto nor sign the bill, saying, “Senate Bill 202 passed with significant margins in the General Assembly, and I have a high regard for the discussion in the Legislature and respect for the legislative process. As Governor, I recognize the desire to prevent burdensome regulations on businesses across the state. However, I am concerned about the loss of local control. For that reason, I am allowing the bill to become law without my signature.”

Please sign this petition and demand that Governor Hutchinson veto SB202 to ensure protection and equality for ALL of Arkansas's citizens, regardless of who they are or who they love.

Forty two posts, and you feel free to spam this board with online petitions?

There ought to be a rule........!

Now, kindly fuck off.
There are to many 'rules" in life now but the kindly fuck off was a nice touch.

crumb.gif

wrong, im going to donate a few of my hard earned dollars to help people, you, and your ilk try to put out of business, for professing Christ. I have that right, I have a job, and disposable income.

Thanks again to you and yours for making the owners of Memories pizzeria millionaires.

wrong, im going to donate a few of my hard earned dollars to help people, you, and your ilk try to put out of business, for professing Christ. I have that right, I have a job, and disposable income.

Thanks again to you and yours for making the owners of Memories pizzeria millionaires.
If you want to waste that disposable income, more power to you. Have a nice life.

This thread is making me want some Chic-fil-a
Then go get some. Have a nice life.
Are you going to get some? ;)
This young female is cool.
If you don't care about the issues that I care about or the for the fact that I stand up to the issues that I have a problem with, then why do you still comment on my post? You made it very clear that this post is a waste of your time. Or are you so lazy and bored that you have all the time in the world to be wasted on shooting down other people and their beliefs?

I beleive that instead of making threats against the pizza joint, the Gays should send them wedding invitations.

If you don't care about the issues that I care about or the for the fact that I stand up to the issues that I have a problem with, then why do you still comment on my post? You made it very clear that this post is a waste of your time. Or are you so lazy and bored that you have all the time in the world to be wasted on shooting down other people and their beliefs?
Sweetheart, you are mistaking me with Roadrunner. But it is OK. I understand it with all this excitement. Fighting for the cause, adrenalin is running high during the battle.

Sweetheart, you are mistaking me with Roadrunner. But it is OK. I understand it with all this excitement. Fighting for the cause, adrenalin is running high during the battle.
No, I meant you.
I already addressed the issue with Roadrunner.

And I'm not your sweetheart.

But you are a sweetheart nevertheless and TJ, with all honesty, I never said this post was wasting my time. Look through the tread. I said I had "no quarrel with lesbos unless they push some faggot agenda"

Nite nite honey.:night:

Well I'm pushing the agenda. Too bad for you because I just don't care what you think or what problems you have with me. If I want to fight that bill, I will fight it and there is nothing you can do. So you know what, keep commenting on my post and spitting your foul language because I guess there's nothing you can do about my posts and there's nothing you can do about mine.

commenting on my post and spitting your foul language
TJ, I am terribly sorry my dear. I was misinformed. I thought taking feces coated penis into one's mouth was foul. Can you forgive me for that mistake?

New Topics

Forum List

Back