Veto "Right to Discriminate" Senate Bill 202

Teeje651

Oct 21, 2014
Petition Veto Right to Discriminate Senate Bill 202 Change.org

Arkansas Senate Bill 202, which has been dubbed the "Right to Discriminate" bill, passed the state Senate and House of Representatives. A response to Fayetteville's civil rights ordinance, which was repealed in December of 2014, SB202 will prevent local governments from protecting their LGBT citizens from discrimination. This means that organizations would be well within their "rights" to discriminate against LGBTs in the workplace, housing, and education, if they so choose.

The Arkansas Times blog reported on Friday, February 13, 2015, that Governor Hutchinson will neither veto nor sign the bill, saying, “Senate Bill 202 passed with significant margins in the General Assembly, and I have a high regard for the discussion in the Legislature and respect for the legislative process. As Governor, I recognize the desire to prevent burdensome regulations on businesses across the state. However, I am concerned about the loss of local control. For that reason, I am allowing the bill to become law without my signature.”

Please sign this petition and demand that Governor Hutchinson veto SB202 to ensure protection and equality for ALL of Arkansas's citizens, regardless of who they are or who they love.

Arkansas Senate Bill 202, which has been dubbed the "Right to Discriminate" bill, passed the state Senate and House of Representatives. A response to Fayetteville's civil rights ordinance, which was repealed in December of 2014, SB202 will prevent local governments from protecting their LGBT citizens from discrimination. This means that organizations would be well within their "rights" to discriminate against LGBTs in the workplace, housing, and education, if they so choose.

The Arkansas Times blog reported on Friday, February 13, 2015, that Governor Hutchinson will neither veto nor sign the bill, saying, “Senate Bill 202 passed with significant margins in the General Assembly, and I have a high regard for the discussion in the Legislature and respect for the legislative process. As Governor, I recognize the desire to prevent burdensome regulations on businesses across the state. However, I am concerned about the loss of local control. For that reason, I am allowing the bill to become law without my signature.”

Please sign this petition and demand that Governor Hutchinson veto SB202 to ensure protection and equality for ALL of Arkansas's citizens, regardless of who they are or who they love.

Do you live in Arkansas?

Forty two posts, and you feel free to spam this board with online petitions?

There ought to be a rule........!

Now, kindly fuck off.

Now, kindly fuck off.

Now, kindly fuck off.
If you don't like it than don't look at my posts

No, son, you have been told so, so you don't get "just one more" other than "it doesn't matter."
It does fucking matter. If you don't live there why should the governor give a fuck about your faggot petition? Even if you lived there he shouldn't give a fuck because elected representatives have spoken. If you faggots don't like it so what? Live with it. Do you think I like a lot of your wacky liberal court rulings? But I live with it because it went through the legal proceedings.

Now, kindly fuck off.

I had to give you a fair shake as a new member.

I thought you might have something worthwhile to add.

I was wrong, you won't get much viewing or comment from me.

Now, kindly fuck off.

And that would be "then" not "than".

No, son, you have been told so, so you don't get "just one more" other than "it doesn't matter."
It does fucking matter. If you don't live there why should the governor give a fuck about your faggot petition? Even if you lived there he shouldn't give a fuck because elected representatives have spoken. If you faggots don't like it so what? Live with it. Do you think I like a lot of your wacky liberal court rulings? But I live with it because it went through the legal proceedings.
Your choice is to live with it, my choice is to fight it. If you don't like, not my problem. Have a nice day and go harass someone else.

Now, kindly fuck off.

And that would be "then" not "than".
Sorry about my grammar mistake.
And yes, I think it would be nice if you didn't view or comment on my posts. Have a nice life.

Now, kindly fuck off.
There are to many 'rules" in life now but the kindly fuck off was a nice touch.

Forum List

Back