Veterans support Romney over Obama by 24%

Asshat post alert !
Asshat post alert !
Asshat post alert !

This was not a test.

An asshat (Franco) has posted. If you read his post, it could trigger some kind of stress in your mid as you will wonder how a baboon can post to a message board.

Also, it will make you wonder if the Dodo's really are extinct.

No need to wonder, you're still posting.

Why don't you run a poll Salt.

Just you and me...and who those on the board is a better example of a dodo.

Please...it would really pump you up.....

A racist like you always needs some support.

You run it.

I don't worry about rep.

Not the least bit surprising...the apologizer-in-chief is not highly regarded among the ranks.

Are you sure about that?-----the boots on the ground seem to support the Commander in Chief. IOW's the military and military veterans look a lot like the rest of America, i.e. old white men support Republicans, most other demographics support President Obama.

More military troops and veterans seem to favor Obama - U.S. - Stripes

May 13, 2012

More U.S. troops and veterans are voicing support for President Obama in the upcoming general election, according to Reuters' report on a recent poll. The result might be a byproduct of dissatisfaction with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, concern over threats of a conflict with Iran over failed nuclear negotiations, and talk of Pentagon budget cuts.

Thirty-two percent of men and women who served in the military think the war in Iraq ended successfully, according to the recent Reuters/Ipsos poll. More responded they would pull out of Afghanistan the roughly 90,000-U.S. troops serving there rather than continue military operations.

Republican candidate Mitt Romney has accused Obama of "a dangerous course" in wanting to cut $1 trillion from the defense budget, Reuters reported - although the actual proposal is a reduction of $487 billion over the next decade.

If the election were held today, Obama would win the veteran vote by as much as seven points over Romney, Reuters reported.

umm...OK.. I don't think active military are polled the Military always support Republicans

Forum List

Back