Veterans rally for Obama at Reno protest

McCain crashed 5 planes. That's right, 5 planes!

Some of the vets blame him for the Forrestal fire.

McCain crashed 5 planes. That's right, 5 planes!

Some of the vets blame him for the Forrestal fire.

Chris you really don't know a whole lot do you? Show me one sailor who was on the flight deck at that time or one legit report that blames him for the fire on the Forrestal when a Zuni rocket hit his A-4 skyhawk. I have taken the liberty of showing you what one of those actually looks like. Further, do you even have a clue what the word "cold CAT" means? I'm not going to educate you, look it up. Next, time you want to put something up for people to really believe you, make sure it's not from the same people who brought you the "WTC" Buliding 7 theory.

THE IMPACT OF THE USS FORRESTAL?S 1967 FIRE ON UNITED STATES NAVY SHIPBOARD DAMAGE CONTROL

Try again Chris, not some wingnut conspiracy site, thats sole purpose is too put forth some idiotic theory that they have no clue about. Go to Navsea or a .mil site and prove your theory, otherwise move on Chris.

Watch all of the documentary and let me know how you feel after it. They brake down what exactly happened very nicely.

[youtube]Q6l1rwQJjYg[/youtube]

[youtube]MVXRng2VCc[/youtube]

[youtube]UuTq6d51JfY[/youtube]

[youtube]hvZH7wtzY_Q[/youtube]

[youtube]iK7RGpSlJ7Y[/youtube]

Chris you really don't know a whole lot do you? Show me one sailor who was on the flight deck at that time or one legit report that blames him for the fire on the Forrestal when a Zuni rocket hit his A-4 skyhawk. I have taken the liberty of showing you what one of those actually looks like. Further, do you even have a clue what the word "cold CAT" means? I'm not going to educate you, look it up. Next, time you want to put something up for people to really believe you, make sure it's not from the same people who brought you the "WTC" Buliding 7 theory.

THE IMPACT OF THE USS FORRESTAL?S 1967 FIRE ON UNITED STATES NAVY SHIPBOARD DAMAGE CONTROL

paw3d

Forum List

Back