Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

Last edited:
Imagine the ego of a woman who would dare to write her name over our most cherished symbol. Has she no respect for her own country? Or is she above that now?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

Now RW, you know it isn't her fault. She just doesn't know any better, I'll bet she's never even read that constitution she blathers on about when discussing these big important teaparty issues... :cuckoo:

LOL, I bet you all were JUST as outraged when the ANTI-WAR protesters were BURNING the American flag.

good gawd it doesn't take MUCH to get your alls panties in a bunch.:lol:

Now RW, you know it isn't her fault. She just doesn't know any better, I'll bet she's never even read that constitution she blathers on about when discussing these big important teaparty issues... :cuckoo:

I don't know SG...she seems like one of them God Damned Hippies who thinks she can do anything she wants with our sacred flag

The USA punishes those who descecrate the US flag? I had no idea.

I don't know SG...she seems like one of them God Damned Hippies who thinks she can do anything she wants with our sacred flag

oh BROTHER..:lol:

LOL, I bet you all were JUST as outraged when the ANTI-WAR protesters were BURNING the American flag.

good gawd it doesn't take MUCH to get your alls panties in a bunch.:lol:

Sarah Palin has show she is no better...thanks for pointing that out

:lol: She probably had the flag imprinted on her last birthday cake. She thinks it's HER flag you know.

fascism_sarah_palin_flag_fascist_cross_republican_demotivational_poster_1224893113_Copy_political_demotivational_posters-s640x509-91866-580.jpg

They think that, if we were just smart enough, we'd be able to understand their policies. And I so want to tell 'em, and I do tell 'em, Oh, we're plenty smart, oh yeah - we know what's goin' on. And we don't like what's goin' on. And we're not gonna let them tell us to sit down and shut up.​

Last edited:
fascism_sarah_palin_flag_fascist_cross_republican_demotivational_poster_1224893113_Copy_political_demotivational_posters-s640x509-91866-580.jpg

They think that, if we were just smart enough, we'd be able to understand their policies. And I so want to tell 'em, and I do tell 'em, Oh, we're plenty smart, oh yeah - we know what's goin' on. And we don't like what's goin' on. And we're not gonna let them tell us to sit down and shut up.​

And it will Tell Lies using Photoshop to Decieve...

:)

peace...

I propose we teach Palin something about our most cherished American values

We should have a public book burning of "Going Rouge"

Another day, Another Faux OUTRAGE by our leftest friends.
at least it's not a t.v or radio host today.
must be hard to stay in outrage mode all the time..sheesh

Lessseee here now,, she can burn it, she can stomp it, but she cannot sign it? Is that right? Oh the outrage.. it's just terrible, I'm outraged I tell ya.

Another day, Another Faux OUTRAGE by our leftest friends.
at least it's not a t.v or radio host today.
must be hard to stay in outrage mode all the time..sheesh

Interesting Steph...have you no respect for your country?

How many threads would we have if Obama were to sign a flag?

Forum List

Back