Veterans Group Sends Challenge to Kerry

tim_duncan2000 said:
Sounds fair to me.
Me too! Either admit you're the disgusting ass that everyone keeps saying you are, or prove them wrong. If all he has to do is open his records to prove them wrong, then do it!! If you can't do it then ADMIT that you lied, then APOLOGIZE to all the Veterns you betrayed, the Country you betrayed, and the American people you are STILL betraying!
You know, one of my worse fears is being accused of something that I didn't do and no way to prove I'm innocent. But with Kerry, he's not even trying to prove he's innocent and it's very irritating that some people don't see how damning that is, don't see it or just don't care to see it. :eek:

-=d=- said:
the part that burns me...

it's GING-GUS....

Not Jen-jis...

wow.
:)

He was still using his "blue-blood" language then. Now that he is running for president, he will pronounce it properly.

Kerry has CONSISTENTLY voted to approve Yucca Mountain here in Nevada, but now that he is running for president, he is against it. BTW: He was recently in Las Vegas were he called it Yooka Mountain. If he is so against it, why doesn't he know how to pronounce it?

Forum List

Back