VETERANS group plan 5K run in place of Trump parade, "1k for each of his deferments"

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
God, I LOVE CLEVER!!!

"The organization also said in an email asking for signatures to support their request, that it decided to make the race five kilometers long to symbolize each of [Trump’s] deferments."

army_emoji_melamine_plate-r6d07f1c25f034684bf196834aa6bb027_ambb0_8byvr_307.jpg

Vets group seeks to hold 5K race after Trump cancels military parade: 'One K for each of Trump's military deferments'

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 08/17/18 01:11 PM EDT 0
trumpdonaldsmile_123016getty9.jpg

© Getty Images

A nonprofit veterans organization announced on Friday that it is seeking to hold a 5K race for Veterans Day next year mocking President Trump.

VoteVets, an organization that focuses on nonpartisan education and advocacy on behalf veterans and their families, said on Twitter that it has submitted a Letter of Intent with Washington, D.C., to hold the race around the National Mall next year.

The announcement came the same day Trump canceled his plans for a military parade in the capital, citing its soaring cost estimates.

“So, unless he kicks out a veterans race, [Trump] will not get his ego parade there, on that day next year, either,” the organization added in the tweet, with the hashtag “#NoTrumpParade.”...

Vets group seeks to hold 5K race after Trump cancels military parade: 'One K for each of Trump's military deferments'

God, I LOVE CLEVER!!!

"The organization also said in an email asking for signatures to support their request, that it decided to make the race five kilometers long to symbolize each of [Trump’s] deferments."

© Getty Images

A nonprofit veterans organization announced on Friday that it is seeking to hold a 5K race for Veterans Day next year mocking President Trump.

VoteVets, an organization that focuses on nonpartisan education and advocacy on behalf veterans and their families, said on Twitter that it has submitted a Letter of Intent with Washington, D.C., to hold the race around the National Mall next year.

The announcement came the same day Trump canceled his plans for a military parade in the capital, citing its soaring cost estimates.

“So, unless he kicks out a veterans race, [Trump] will not get his ego parade there, on that day next year, either,” the organization added in the tweet, with the hashtag “#NoTrumpParade.”...

See, if you were a veteran you could sign up......... :eusa_whistle:

God, I LOVE CLEVER!!!

© Getty Images

Remind us how many days in the military the Clintons and Obamas served.

Trump’s status was given by a military board. If you have a problem with their judgement take it up with them. His 1-Y status did not exempt him from service during a time of war.

God, I LOVE CLEVER!!!

© Getty Images

Remind us how many days in the military the Clintons and Obamas served.

Trump’s status was given by a military board. If you have a problem with their judgement take it up with them. His 1-Y status did not exempt him from service during a time of war.
He was busy fighting nasty sex diseases according to his own accounts. He was only in the early stages of his pussy grabbing and whoring in NYC days.

Wow. It would be a total bi partisan run since Biden got the exact same amount of deferments as Trump! Cool.
Bone spurs or some other PHONY ailment, after claiming he was a FANTASTIC athlete? I missed that one.

PS Biden was a profound stutterer even into law school as I remember. And yes you could get a DRAFT deferment for the same. I have no idea he used it or just his college attendance kept him out.

PSS There was fellow law student who stuttered and Biden helped coach and teach techniques he had learned to overcome it. (The student happened to be black).

Last edited:
Wow. It would be a total bi partisan run since Biden got the exact same amount of deferments as Trump! Cool.
Bone spurs or some other PHONY ailment, after claiming he was a FANTASTIC athlete? I missed that one.

PS Biden was a profound stutterer even into law school as I remember. And yes you could get a DRAFT deferment for the same. I have no idea he used it or just his college attendance kept him out.

PSS There was fellow law student who stuttered and Biden helped coach and teach techniques he had learned to overcome it. (The student happened to be black).

Both got deferments for attending university. And one for medical. Trump's bone spurs would have prevented him from marching long distances. AND it was the army physical that discovered the bone spurs.

It's not a fucking phony ailment asshole.

Biden's medical was for childhood asthma. Now his asthma had cleared up when he was given the deferment I think it was around age 26, but certainly he was not fit to serve unless there was a national emergency.

"Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as “DISQ”) on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968."

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/08/02/donald-trumps-draft-deferments/

Forum List

Back