Veterans for Peace

WOW, 20 posts without addressing the OP.

Not true. The subject is “ peace” I stated what would happen if Israel did give up E. Jerusalem and they tried to go to their Holy Sites but of course there is no response. I guess “ peace” is selective. :blahblah:

We should say piss on everybody in the Middle East, including all the Muslims and Jews

Let them fight their own wars. We need to be concerned with our borders, not the borders of Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iraq or anybody else.

It is not like we have to kiss anybody's ass to get oil any more.

That is my "Veteran for Peace" opinion.

A veteran for peace.

Female IDF Hero Who Shot and Killed Terrorist in Friday Attack Revealed (PHOTOS)

https://www.algemeiner.com/2012/09/24/female-idf-hero-who-shot-and-killed-terrorist-in-friday-attack-revealed-photos/

Female IDF soldier who killed one of the terrorists in attack on Israeli border. Photo: IDF.

Last week, when three terrorists launched a deadly attack on Israeli military personnel at the border with Egypt, a female IDF soldier returned fire and killed one of the terrorists. Now, her identity has been revealed following Israeli media interviews including one by Channel 2 News.

“All of a sudden we heard a female soldier shout on the radio ‘We’re under fire.’ I then told the driver to drive to her location,” she said while recalling the moments she was informed of the attack. “We didn’t know what to expect. It was the battalion’s first encounter with terrorists.

A veteran for peace.

Female IDF Hero Who Shot and Killed Terrorist in Friday Attack Revealed (PHOTOS)

https://www.algemeiner.com/2012/09/24/female-idf-hero-who-shot-and-killed-terrorist-in-friday-attack-revealed-photos/

Female IDF soldier who killed one of the terrorists in attack on Israeli border. Photo: IDF.

Last week, when three terrorists launched a deadly attack on Israeli military personnel at the border with Egypt, a female IDF soldier returned fire and killed one of the terrorists. Now, her identity has been revealed following Israeli media interviews including one by Channel 2 News.

“All of a sudden we heard a female soldier shout on the radio ‘We’re under fire.’ I then told the driver to drive to her location,” she said while recalling the moments she was informed of the attack. “We didn’t know what to expect. It was the battalion’s first encounter with terrorists.
Off topic.
At least it wasn't Gaza.

A veteran for peace.

Off topic.
At least it wasn't Gaza.

At least as a veteran she was keeping the peace with a laudable Islamic terrorist beat down.

Gee-had denied.

A veteran for peace.

She is BEAUTIFUL!!

A veteran for peace.

Off topic.
At least it wasn't Gaza.
. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

What difference does it make? If it had been from Gaza the result would have been the same

Veterans for Peace report on a day in Nabi Salah. Protest march to the village spring.

What peace mean for you?
Kill all Jews in Israel?
Make all Israel be Palestine?

Which is exactly what “ Right of Return “ will do. The Palestinians don’t want peace. They know that this is something that Israel can’t agree to.

The Palestinians want peace. They just don't want Israel's version of peace.

The Israelis want peace. They just don’t want the Palestinians version of peace which would deprive them of rights to their religious sites and eventually becoming a minority in their own Country.

would deprive them of rights to their religious sites
Do you have any proof of that, or are you just speculating?

The proof is in the reality right NOW. Jews are harassed and prevented from presence and prayer on the Temple Mount right NOW by Arab Muslims who see Jewish presence as a violation of "their" holy space. Filthy feet and all that.

Veterans for Peace report on a day in Nabi Salah. Protest march to the village spring.

Another veteran for peace, eh Tinmore.? Remember the last one who traveled to the Middle East in a war zone to condemn our American president, burn a mock American flag, join in with Palestinian terrorists in their chats of death to America & then march in front of a moving bulldozer?

You are being very unfair and uncharitable to judge ‍⚖️ so harshly. A pancake has two sides

pt binkmore and his "veterans for peace" video - but the "palestinian resistors" - well, he has no problem with them....

no, i don't get it. (you know, how he can post 'veterans for peace' and yet at the same time, support hamass - unless i missed one of his posts about how he denounces them and their acts of terrorism)....did he ever denounce them ANYWHERE in any post that anyone can recall?

pt doesn't answer direct question...... he's a deflector ! The Deflectornator !

(i am here to pump you up!)

Forum List

Back