Veteran GOP congressman schools dems who claim Trump attacks press freedom

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A panel of liberals complaining about President Trump’s handling of the media were schooled by congressman-elect Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) over Trump’s decision to revoke CNN reporter Jim Acosta’s hard press pass.
Veteran GOP Congressman Schools Dems Who Claim Trump Attacks Press Freedom

Swarm and flock like good little demotards who are like dogs with permanent rabies and foaming at the mouth. When they got their team all fired up the nuts can't stand anything that isn't in their retard line of thinking just sit back and watch lmfao.

I saw that--Face the Nation. Crenshaw is an aggressive, good debater. You can tell he's spent a long time arguing his side of the story. Maybe he's even been to USMB.

Crenshaw’s argument is that attacking the press is not attacking the press. A real Einstien, that guy :rolleyes:

Yeah he was good. And thanks to mass censorship with collusion among the media these Infowars broadcasts dont get seen by a many as they should.

No Marxist ever remains in power without censorship.

Crenshaw’s argument is that attacking the press is not attacking the press. A real Einstien, that guy :rolleyes:

Wow. You really don't get it do you. missing-tooth.gif

attacking a disruptive 'journalist' is not attacking the press.
Spending years attacking journalists whether they are disruptive or not is attacking the press

then, Obama was attacking the Press when he was trash talking Fox News?
A little bit. About the norm for pre-Trump Presidencies. I wonder if he ever called their entire profession an enemy of the people, like the Dotard regularly does.

Spending years attacking journalists whether they are disruptive or not is attacking the press

A little bit. About the norm for pre-Trump Presidencies. I wonder if he ever called their entire profession an enemy of the people, like the Dotard regularly does.

Right

previous presidents get a pass, Trump doesn't.

About what I expect from the likes of you

Right

previous presidents get a pass, Trump doesn't.

About what I expect from the likes of you
The level and consistency of Trump’s animosity against the entirety of the press is unprecendented. If you’re still going to pretend it isn’t, keep in mind that as we speak he’s running cover for Saudi Arabia’s assassination and dismemberment of a Washington Post journalist.

Forum List

Back