Veteran Assaulted at NJ Sporting Event

pegwinn

Top of the Food Chain
Apr 17, 2004
Texas
If I lived in NJ I likely would have gotten thrown in jail. I put it in the .mil area because the victim is a vet. If the mods have a better place for it, by all means......

WOODBRIDGE — Of all the things for which Neal Auricchio Jr. should be famous, this one is probably last on the list.

The 30-year-old was awarded the Purple Heart in 2007 after surviving a sniper's attack in Iraq; he won Woodbridge's "Hero Award" in the same year and was praised by colleagues for his work as a police officer and volunteer firefighter in Middlesex County.

The rest of the story is at this link

If I lived in NJ I likely would have gotten thrown in jail. I put it in the .mil area because the victim is a vet. If the mods have a better place for it, by all means......

WOODBRIDGE — Of all the things for which Neal Auricchio Jr. should be famous, this one is probably last on the list.

The 30-year-old was awarded the Purple Heart in 2007 after surviving a sniper's attack in Iraq; he won Woodbridge's "Hero Award" in the same year and was praised by colleagues for his work as a police officer and volunteer firefighter in Middlesex County.

The rest of the story is at this link
It happened in Philly. I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

I read the story twice and both times failed to realise it took place in Philly. Boy do I feel stupid.

Forum List

Back