Vet cuts down Mexican Flag

I can understand how angry the vet might be at the storeowner. Yet, the vet still acted like an uncouth jerk. He showed no tact or class. He could have simply, politely, asked the storeowner to put the American flag above the Mexican flag, since he is in America. Instead, he seemingly felt the need to put on some kind of violet show for people.

This kind of gutless, pussy, lily livered sniveling don't get SHIT done. There comes a time in everyone's life when they have to stand up like a MAN and DO something RIGHT, regardless of the repercussions. Of course YOU wouldn't know JACK SHIT about that would you?

Amen. Why the hell would anyone "support" illegals? Should we support other criminals? How about "supporting" child molesters, burglars, car jackers, terrorists and wife beaters? Do they have flags that we can fly above our American flag as a sign of support?

I'm tickled to death they rounded up a bunch of illegals at McDonalds. Maybe we'll have a smaller chance of catching tuberculosis, e-coli, parasites etc. from fast food now.

Just because you are too stupid or too unobservant of this truth does not make the statement idiotic. I want to know why this guy suddenly went over the edge due to THIS particular affront to the flag. Guy's seriously off his rocker... no doubt. He should seek counseling at his nearest VA... although it'd take almost a year to get any services...
Oh is that fucking right? He's off his rocker? You know what jackass, I can arrange it for you to tell him that to his face, unless of course you're just another gutless little mouthy liberal prick sitting behind his keyboard pretending to be tough bad mouthing veterans for being patriots. You raunchy little mother fucker.

You know what... as a guy who has served his country for the past 20 year in the same Army as this guy you're praising... uh, fuck you. Does this guy really think he honors Old Glory by stealing her from someone who disrespects her? She's strong... she can handle many disgraces and still be the symbol of the greatest country in the world... she doesn't need some out-of-control veteran with a chip on his shoulder to come running to her aid. Really... seizure of personal property is anathema to what she stands for.
Ya know what mister I'm a twenty year vet? The vast majority of people disagree with YOU! Disrespecting our flag in our country is an act of aggression. You want a fight... you got one. Now you can either sit on your fat ass and talk big like you're doing, or you can go down there and take it to them like Jim Brossard did. I think I'll follow Jim. You're ass is just going to get fatter all the while this disrespect just gets worse and worse.

You can shout your demagoguing slogans all you want... doesn't change the facts or that Old Glory doesn't need this guy and his knife committing crimes in her name.

Never fails... guys like ScreamingEagle want to cry about "The Rule of Law" out of one side of their mouth and then praise those who break it to ostensibly "uphold" their ideology. Does your hypocrisy know no bounds?
Does you're apathy have no bounds? Sitting around bashing people that have the guts to stand up to the largest land invasion from one country into another in the history of world is nothing more than yellow bellied cowardice, and if that's what our founding fathers had done, we'd still be saying God save the queen.

Grow a back bone and be a man. What the fuck were you in the Army anyway... a cook?

Amen. Why the hell would anyone "support" illegals? Should we support other criminals? How about "supporting" child molesters, burglars, car jackers, terrorists and wife beaters? Do they have flags that we can fly above our American flag as a sign of support?

I'm tickled to death they rounded up a bunch of illegals at McDonalds. Maybe we'll have a smaller chance of catching tuberculosis, e-coli, parasites etc. from fast food now.

Not only that, you just might talk to someone that understands your order.

From what I saw on the news, he looked genuinely ticked off. He didn't look like he was looking for his "15 secs."

He wasn't. He's pissed about all the illegal aliens in our country, and then to have them piss in our faces by raising their flag above ours... ain't gonna happen... illegal or not. What did come of it though is a very large group organized shortly afterwards that has pledged to cut down any other mexican flags seen flying over the American flag here in Reno, and the local news stations has reported that. The illegal alien/mexican response... "we got the message."

Bully Vet??? W H A T ? ? ?
It's a shame that there aren't more people like this guy who are willing to step up to the plate, have some balls, and start taking back our rights as Americans in The United States of America. This whole problem is really quite simple...We the people! United we stand!!! The word is all of us!!!
We lobby for a federal construction project that will boost the economy, and do wonders for the faint of heart Americans. We dig the "AMERICAN" Canal from the Pacific ocean to the Gulf of Mexico...Problem there solved!!!

Forum List

Back