Very warm year so far

Hmmm........ But not a single source to refute what NOAA states?

See the links I just posted old fraud and you will have ample evidence of NOAA's perfidy. Of course you will choose to ignore it because you are well... AN OLD FRAUD!

Present data that shows that the data presented is not correct. And when the first third of the year is the warmest recorded, the preliminery data showing that the increase is great enough that inevitible minor corrections will not affect that fact, then one can safely say that there is a good chance that this will be a record year for warmth.

Of course, someone like yourself might claim the opposite. Not bothering to cite even one reputable source while doing so. SOP for you politically driven people
WTF are you talking about?

OMG, he is in the Twighlight Zone.

:cuckoo:

Yap-yap from a yapper. Not a single source to back up the poltically driven nonsense.:lol::cuckoo::lol:

Politically driven nonsense? Now I know you are a loon...99% of the AGW crap is foisted off on the people by the politicians and the lib media you incompetant bufoon!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Thanks for making it crystal clear that you are in fact not competant....so which institution are you in?

Answer what?

All I see is your idiocy in providing preliminary results based on measurements with inconsistency of methodology, as God's word.

Believe as you will. Your faith is irrelevant to science.

you mean like this?

In the 1970s, nearly 600 Canadian weather stations fed surface temperature readings into a global database assembled by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Today, NOAA only collects data from 35 stations across Canada.

Worse, only one station -- at Eureka on Ellesmere Island -- is now used by NOAA as a temperature gauge for all Canadian territory above the Arctic Circle

The Canadian government, meanwhile, operates 1,400 surface weather stations across the country, and more than 100 above the Arctic Circle, according to Environment Canada.

Yet as American researchers Joseph D'Aleo, a meteorologist, and E. Michael Smith, a computer programmer, point out in a study published on the website of the Science and Public Policy Institute, NOAA uses "just one thermometer [for measuring] everything north of latitude 65 degrees."

Read more: Scientists using selective temperature data, skeptics say

i'm sure that these aren't real scientists because, after all, old rocks says so.

GMAFB

Ever here of satellites?:eusa_whistle:

:rofl:

i here their reall gud

you mean like this?

In the 1970s, nearly 600 Canadian weather stations fed surface temperature readings into a global database assembled by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Today, NOAA only collects data from 35 stations across Canada.

Worse, only one station -- at Eureka on Ellesmere Island -- is now used by NOAA as a temperature gauge for all Canadian territory above the Arctic Circle

The Canadian government, meanwhile, operates 1,400 surface weather stations across the country, and more than 100 above the Arctic Circle, according to Environment Canada.

Yet as American researchers Joseph D'Aleo, a meteorologist, and E. Michael Smith, a computer programmer, point out in a study published on the website of the Science and Public Policy Institute, NOAA uses "just one thermometer [for measuring] everything north of latitude 65 degrees."

Read more: Scientists using selective temperature data, skeptics say

i'm sure that these aren't real scientists because, after all, old rocks says so.

GMAFB

Ever here of satellites?:eusa_whistle:

i here their reall gud

Yeah. Amazing, huh?

Forum List

Back