Very Troubling News From Germany

Just wanted to add some music.

:lol: ... really funny ... Who made it? ¿The Swedes? ... Wonderful. ...

Indeed a wonder how free the mind of the very most citizens of the former GDR had been after the brainwash from HJ and FDJ in the years 1933-1989. 56 years is a long time for tyrannies to form obedient characters - and what had really happened after this very long mind manipulating time of easily mind manipulable children? "Wir sind das Volk!" had happened. I'm proud on you Germany.

Now - more than 30 years later - exists still a deep respect from me for all this people who demonstrated and made possible the reunification of Germany.

And what the future will bring we will see. I'm very sure I will never see any Nazis win in my Germany because if they will win then I will be dead. By the way. No one should forget that it is not compatible with the Catholic faith to vote for the Nazis who control the political party AfD.

Last edited:
He is the Germ answer to Troll Titty Winkle, aka, Litwin.

Russian, still in the Ukraine? Do not forget to leave this wonderful country with all of your soldiers. So hurry up not to pass the best day to do so. Yesterday is a very good day to do so. So why not yestwerday? A better day you will never find in any future to do so.

PS: Oh by the way and not not to forget, dear Germans, if anyone of us idiots except me is here and reads this: Who votes for the AfD or for Sarah Wagenknecht votes for Putin.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ.
The thread is from 2004 and none of these people are here anymore.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

The situation became more worse meanwhile in the last 20 years. All over the world. Also in the USA.

Russian, still in the Ukraine? Do not forget to leave this wonderful country with all of your soldiers. So hurry up not to pass the best day to do so. Yesterday is a very good day to do so. So why not yestwerday? A better day you will never find in any future to do so.

All the in -crowd among the intellectual set vote for dear Uncle Volodya , Germ Bangabangwa .

Looks like a UAF unconditional surrender will be declined by the brave Russian boys until Odessa is away from the Nazi vermin and back in safe dominion .
Perhaps he will then move in to re-capture Germ Land .
What a lovely happy ending that would be .

There are no nazi parties in DDR 2.0.
AFD is more left as democrats in USA.
After German reunification former DDR commies infiltrated all political parties and ministries and transformed the former free country in a brainless communist dictatorship. Anyone who isn't a hard-core commie is a nazi and right-wing extremist for them.
If you are against communist dictators you can be beaten or murdered by DDR 2.0 tonton macutas Antifa. The Titanik is drowning, skilled workers and non-communist leave the dying country in droves.
There is no one country in the world which wasn't transformed in a sh.thole by communists. DDR 2.0 is a sad example

Last edited:

Forum List

Back