Very strange.

mskafka

Silver Member
While I was getting ready for work this morning, I noticed something odd. The fingers on my left hand, toes on my left foot, and my ABDOMEN (yes the skin on my abdomen) are all numb.

The hand and foot were not very surprising because of the nature of my job. But the central numbness was alarming. There is intermittent numbness in the left thigh, but it's very intermittent.

Any of you ever experienced this, or know someone who has? Was there anything wrong, or was it transient?

While I was getting ready for work this morning, I noticed something odd. The fingers on my left hand, toes on my left foot, and my ABDOMEN (yes the skin on my abdomen) are all numb.

The hand and foot were not very surprising because of the nature of my job. But the central numbness was alarming. There is intermittent numbness in the left thigh, but it's very intermittent.

Any of you ever experienced this, or know someone who has? Was there anything wrong, or was it transient?

this is the wrong venue for asking such a serious question.

but the symptoms could be early signs of ms.

check with a doctor.

Get a complete check-up and mention this event.

Yeah, it might be nothing, probably is nothing.

Still...it's troubling and ought to be checked.

Dude that could be a minor stroke! Go to the freaking doctor ASAP!

Forum List

Back