Very Strange: Obama To Send Attorney General To Zurich To Lobby For World Cup In 2022

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is very very strange. This administration is turning more and more into a joke. The attorney general is now our globe trotting chief World Cup lobbyist? The only explanation I can think of is that this is a cover for Holder’s true reason for going to Switzerland.

Twitter / Mark Knoller: Attorney General Holder he ...

Twitter / Mark Knoller: Perhaps we'll find out mor ...

Attorney General Holder heads to Zurich, Switzerland tomorrow to lobby to bring the World Cup to the U.S. in 2022.

Justice Dept. says Holder is making the trip to Zurich at the request of Pres. Obama to show US commitment to host World Cup in 2022.

Pres. Obama lost U.S. effort in '09 to host 2016 Summer Olympics. WH hopes Holder's mission to Zurich doesn't end up a Swiss miss.

This is very very strange. This administration is turning more and more into a joke. The attorney general is now our globe trotting chief World Cup lobbyist? The only explanation I can think of is that this is a cover for Holder’s true reason for going to Switzerland.

Attorney General Holder heads to Zurich, Switzerland tomorrow to lobby to bring the World Cup to the U.S. in 2022.

Justice Dept. says Holder is making the trip to Zurich at the request of Pres. Obama to show US commitment to host World Cup in 2022.

Pres. Obama lost U.S. effort in '09 to host 2016 Summer Olympics. WH hopes Holder's mission to Zurich doesn't end up a Swiss miss.

Twitter is your news source?

• Banned

Twitter is your news source?
It was from CBS. Try this:

The Associated Press: Holder to lobby FIFA on behalf of US WCup bid

I doubt we'll get it. We just hosted the Cup in 1994. My bets on Spain/Portugal for 2018, and either Australia or Qatar for 2022.

Forum List

Back