“very stable genius and “being, like, really smart.”

"Everything I've done is 100 percent proper, That is what I do, is I do things proper." - Idi Amin.

Aw, I'm kiddin' ya; it's something else America's president said yesterday.

And the correct word to use is “ properly.”
Our illiterate president at work.

and now it would show Russian donations and investments.
Don't you EVER get tired of spewing BS without having any evidence to back up what you say?

1060x600-5dca82c1b3aaa1cc9dbd484a2337c1e2.jpg
So where is the evidence of Russian donations and investments, as those received by Hillary and her cronies?

Again, Don't you EVER get tired of spewing BS without having any evidence to back up what you say?
Easy you have signed the papers There is no help for you You Trump and FOX also PC are a deadly combination that puts the America way at risk
Thank you for proving there is no rational reason to continue to acknowledge you or respond to you. Have a nice life, nutjob....
Reasonable too and 10 others?? Tired of you spewing lies

Don't you EVER get tired of spewing BS without having any evidence to back up what you say?

1060x600-5dca82c1b3aaa1cc9dbd484a2337c1e2.jpg
So where is the evidence of Russian donations and investments, as those received by Hillary and her cronies?

Again, Don't you EVER get tired of spewing BS without having any evidence to back up what you say?
Easy you have signed the papers There is no help for you You Trump and FOX also PC are a deadly combination that puts the America way at risk
Thank you for proving there is no rational reason to continue to acknowledge you or respond to you. Have a nice life, nutjob....

so are you going to prove rump didnt take any donations from Russia ?
Be careful or the trumpette will put you on ignore

And yet not a single trash-talking submoron snowflake weakling will put their own resume up against our President's....I wonder why that is?
thinking.gif

I know one thing about this.

If you EVER have to say out loud that you are stable, and a Genius. You aren't either.

And yet not a single trash-talking submoron snowflake weakling will put their own resume up against our President's....I wonder why that is?
thinking.gif
We'd need a 4 time bankrupt pussy grabbing guy Can't find one

thinking.gif

I WILL ..

Ive never filed for business bankruptcy before - EVER.

shitfoebrains Trump cant say that

Reminder, this post is about Trump. sometimes its hard to keep tract of the simpler questions, & we just want to say something. Don't know how educated or intelligent he is, but he is smart enough to see that there were lots of unhappy Americans, &, 0ne democrat who was a women, we haven't been able to get a women even as a vice pres so far. (bern is an independent)
So call it smart, call it timing, he's it for now. just hope in the we don't hire any more old people in my age group, its a tough job & could use a nimble mind , better yet some one who can relate on money issue's to working class people.

A doctor who has never seen Trump makes a judgement? You know that's UN-ethical by standards right?
Its controversial and complicated . It is not unethical to offer an opinion without making a diagnosis . Others believe that a diagnosis based on observation of behavior is not only permissible , but obligatory to protect people from a deranged person in power.

Shrinks Battle Over Diagnosing Donald Trump

It is widely regarded as unethical—a violation of the so-called Goldwater Rule—for mental health experts to offer a professional diagnosis of any person they have not personally examined. The rule was established in 1973 by the American Psychiatric Association and is still in force today. Although psychologists are not expressly forbidden from making public pronouncements about the mental health of public figures, the American Psychological Association has affirmed the rule and psychologists generally abide by it.

But Gartner argues that the mental health community has an obligation to protect the public that overrides the Goldwater Rule, and that even in the short time since the inauguration, Trump has proved himself “a clear and present danger.” What’s more, he believes the Goldwater Rule is no longer relevant because it was established before the DSM made diagnosis behaviorally based. “We don’t need to interview Donald Trump to get reliable information. We have a lot of data based on his actions. The DSM is not a hard book to read. Trump’s lying has been documented publicly in The New York Times.”

Forum List

Back