very sick bird

featherlite

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2015
WA
I inherited a couple parakeets and they became adorable little pets. This morning I woke up and one was laying on the bottom and i thought he was dead. he isn't...poor little guy flapped his wings but cant move.
The other day he took a little longer longer to come out and fly around and I just knew something was off...but he was eating, drinking and seemed active ect...
He was the friendliest little bird and I dont want him to suffer. internet isnt much help. What would you do?
His birdie brother looks confused.

Take him to the vet.
I inherited a couple parakeets and they became adorable little pets. This morning I woke up and one was laying on the bottom and i thought he was dead. he isn't...poor little guy flapped his wings but cant move.
The other day he took a little longer longer to come out and fly around and I just knew something was off...but he was eating, drinking and seemed active ect...
He was the friendliest little bird and I dont want him to suffer. internet isnt much help. What would you do?

Take him to the vet.
Absolutely. I would pray for him and take him to the vet. Do both!

So sorry about your bird. Can you afford to take him to a Vet? They may have medicine or be able to help.

I just saw these. "Steve" ( my son named him that...lol) passed away shortly after posting that.
I have 2 more now..didnt want one lonely bird.

Take him to the vet.
Absolutely. I would pray for him and take him to the vet. Do both!

:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back