Very Scary

☭proletarian☭;1824571 said:

Sarah does not quit

She sacrificed her role as Governor of Alaska for the good of all Americans. In this Christmas Season we need to reflect on what Sarah means to us
Ahhh, I'm ignoring the leftists on this point. To them a strategic retreat from a bad tactical position is surrender. She deprived them of playing pinata with her governorship and so they are all the more enraged.

As for China, this has been in the coming since they got "most favored trade status" in 1993, out of control spending since 2000, followed by an anti-business climate in this nation since 2006.

So thank Slick Willie, W and P-BO for this as well as all of congress since 2000.

Lets spends some more!
I want the federal budget frozen at 2001 levels for the next 10 years. That alone will bring about a massive reduction of government. Note what significant things would have to be ended?

Speaking about FDR and Pearl Harbor, didn't we crack the Japanese codes and know the attack was coming which would explain why the Carriers were out on unusual Sunday maneuvers?

☭proletarian☭;1824569 said:
So Bush sent us to war over lies, Obama keeps us there, and China pockets the money from our dead soldiers?

This just keeps getting better

Who's lies...the Dem's?

How can it be a lie if you felt they were there and couldn't find them.

The only ones lying are those claiming he lied.

But I suppose you have to lie about it to make it seem plausible that he lied.

Obama emits bold-faced lies in every single speech, lies that are immediately obvious, and you have the nerve to accuse Bush of lying. If Obama's talking he's lying...because the truth would ruin him.

Fucken Pathetic.

Find what? His ties to 9/11? Or did you forget the first story the WH fed everyone? We all know why we're there- it's black, it's crude, and America dies as soon as they turn off the faucet.

Vote Palin in... I'll laugh when she sacrifices her role asPotUS for the good of all in the International Community- or decides to get a talk show on Fox instead of worrying about leading anything.

Speaking about FDR and Pearl Harbor, didn't we crack the Japanese codes and know the attack was coming which would explain why the Carriers were out on unusual Sunday maneuvers?
We cracked the Diplomatic codes earlier that day. We knew SOMETHING was up, but not a clue as to what. This almost became a campaign issue in 1944 where FDR's opponent KNEW about the code breaking before Pearl Harbor and the government's lack of effort to do anything about it.

He held his tongue on the campaign, and lost the election. It was a sure fire winner if he did play up the "FDR Lied and Sailors Died" angle for his own shot at the presidency. But the cost of doing so was too great for him, thank God! He knew that revealing this basic information during a time of war was dangerous to our nation and did not want to endanger more soldiers by tipping off the Japanese that we had cracked their codes. At Midway, we cracked their Military codes.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1827058 said:
Vote Palin in... I'll laugh when she sacrifices her role asPotUS for the good of all in the International Community- or decides to get a talk show on Fox instead of worrying about leading anything.
Come on... Have I made a mistake thinking you're better than that?

Possibly. It depends on when you catch me. I have my moodswings.

☭proletarian☭;1827188 said:
Possibly. It depends on when you catch me. I have my moodswings.
:lol: Okay okay!

Solid point. I do too. :funnyface:

She'd make the tough choices that Obama kicks down the road. When he loses in 2012 the next guy/gal gets to hold the bag as the US financial system collapses and Medicare and Social Security go bankrupt. I wonder if Obama will mind if the next prez keeps saying that the Obama admin sunk the US....the Obama admin sunk the US....the Obama admin sunk the US....

Probably not, he'd just correct that piece of misinformation...

She'd make the tough choices that Obama kicks down the road. When he loses in 2012 the next guy/gal gets to hold the bag as the US financial system collapses and Medicare and Social Security go bankrupt. I wonder if Obama will mind if the next prez keeps saying that the Obama admin sunk the US....the Obama admin sunk the US....the Obama admin sunk the US....

Probably not, he'd just correct that piece of misinformation...

No one would be listening to Obama after he loses. The New Prez will hold press conferences daily like Obama and keep pounding home that Obama caused the mess with his stupid policies..."we inherited this mess from Obama...nothing we could do....the US is really broke and we can't pay our entitlements" Thank the democrats for this mess.

No one would be listening to Obama after he loses. The New Prez will hold press conferences daily like Obama and keep pounding home that Obama caused the mess with his stupid policies..."we inherited this mess from Obama...nothing we could do....the US is really broke and we can't pay our entitlements" Thank the democrats for this mess.

Is the American public that stupid?

Yes.

yes

☭proletarian☭;1824514 said:
so, basically... China wins?

They don't "win." The US imports the most goods from China than any other country, so they need us as much as we need them. Also, nine countries owe more debt to China than the United States: Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Italy, Denmark, France, Germany and Finland. So I don't think the Chinese finance ministry sits around devising conspiracies about how to break the back of the United States.

So Bush sent us to war over lies, Obama keeps us there, and China pockets the money from our dead soldiers?

This just keeps getting better

Sadly, very close to the apparent truth.

Hope n Change indeed...

:lol: Kinda makes you wonder what the Republican mantra will be for 2012. Go on...put your thinking cap on. Surely it won't have anything to do with change, right? What, then?

So Bush sent us to war over lies, Obama keeps us there, and China pockets the money from our dead soldiers? This just keeps getting better

Your ideology is getting in the way of facts.The wars are a drop in the US fiscal $3.10 trillion bucket) 2009 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Iraq war cost us about $2b/month
Financial cost of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The AFG cost is about $3.5b/month
Data: Afghan War Costs US $3.6 Billion Per Month

Its not the cost of the wars, its the fact that the DC whores moved too many of our factories to China meaning that they now create wealth, and we with our "service economy" are a "debtor nation" forced to borrow from those who create wealth. We now live by borrowing from others.

Your own link doesn't say that:
The following is a partial accounting of financial costs of the 2003 Iraq War by the United States and the United Kingdom, the two largest non Iraqi participants of the multinational force in Iraq.

As of August 2008, around $550 billion has been spent based on estimates of current expenditure rates[1], which range from the Congressional Research Service (CRS) estimate of $2 billion per week[2] to $12 billion a month, an estimate by economist Joseph Stiglitz.[3]

Avoid an Obam-duh future.

Got change? Need more?

When more government isn't the answer.

How about growing a pair yourself. Blaming Obama for this mess is like blaming Roosevelt for Pearl Harbour. Until you look at the cause, there will never be a fix..

...the ONLY reason Obama is spending is to try and get your country out of the shit because you had a monkey and his fucktard side kicks running your country for eight years. You have to look at the cause..Is Obama doing the right thing? Only time will tell..

Squawking around like a chook with its head cut off going "Obama is gonna make us bankrupt" without looking as to why he is doing it, and whether he will be successful is just a load of chicken littling....And your alternative would be....?

Glad you mentioned FDR. Obama is borrowing more than the sum total every president borrowed since FDR. The national debt is projected to $20Trillion by 2015. Look at where it was when he took office
United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then if you read down to the "unfunded liabilities" section you'll find
The present value of these deficits or unfunded obligations is an estimated $41 trillion. This is the amount that would have to be set aside during 2008 such that the principal and interest would pay for the unfunded commitments through 2082. Approximately $7 trillion relates to Social Security, while $34 trillion relates to Medicare and Medicaid. In other words, health care programs are nearly five times as serious a funding challenge as Social Security. Adding this to the national debt during September 2008 of nearly $10 trillion and other federal commitments brings the total obligations to nearly $53 trillion.

My "alternative" would be cutting costs (new entitlements like UHC) and making SS and Medicare solvent. Ignoring the concrete wall that you are speeding toward is only going to make the outcome worse.

A huge part of the UNFUNDED liability of Medicare is that added figure of over $700 billion for the Part D drug coverage (already costing more than anticipated). One of the major reasons both Medicare and SS are going broke is because people are living on average of 8 years longer than they were when those programs were installed. Medicare is keeping more people alive with high tech resolutions, which ironically causes them to remain longer on Social Security. Yes, Virginia, there ARE reasons for these increases which can't all be blamed on poor management of the programs.

Do you have any idea how long it would take for SS and Medicare to become "solvent"???? What do you suggest we do in the meantime while we wait for this great conservative answer to everything to take hold?

Obama helped stonewall a fix for a lot of the problem along with Ole Barn and Christopher I-owe-my-soul-to-coutry-wide-fannie-and-Freddie Dodd.

Sooooooooooooooo sick of the ignorant blame game here. Long before the subprime meltdown was in full throttle, F&F was making less than 6% of those loans. The rest were being made by fly-by-night private mortgage companies.

Forum List

Back