Very Important Sarah Palin Facebook Message Tonight: Drillgate

USAR...will you please start a thread once Palin updates her Facebook page calling for Rush Limbaugh's resignation for his heartless use of the the word "retards" on multiple occasions during his recent radio shows? We know how offended she is by this stuff, and I have to believe her offense extends beyond the occasions when Democrats use the word?

I will if you tell me your thoughts on the Drillgate situation.

It's our Federal Government? NOTHING Gets done in four months....are you surprised about this? I mean, I realize Palin is feining shock and awe, but if you buy into her bullshit too, well...you know I am going with this.

The person you elected as POTUS promised energy independance for this country. Not one single penny was put in the 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill--that wast for a nuclear power plant. Only 11 billion was dedicated to electric infracstructure for wind--when experts stated they needed 111 billion.

One more thing---there is absolutely no way to become energy independent "without" drilling for our own oil & natural gas. This administration--has set policy to keep this country dependant on foreign sources of oil.

And it doesn't take four long months to figure out what could put millions of Americans back to work.

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

Last edited:
This topic was way too much over the heads of liberals, Especially if it came from Palin. If the Obama tells them we should all have windmills, than that is enough for them.

Actually the lack of knowledge of the Oifield business by liberals is very clear by their unability to post on the Drillgate subject. Instead its the usual personal attacks on Palin.
Saying she drives a Toyota is a personal attack?

DITTO---There is no one in this country that knows more about oil & natural gas resources than Sarah Palin.

So libtards who cannot relate to that--will personally attack. Kind of like a dog that gets cornered--:lol::lol::lol: Only this relates to the often vacant brain cells of a libtard--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Actually the lack of knowledge of the Oifield business by liberals is very clear by their unability to post on the Drillgate subject. Instead its the usual personal attacks on Palin.

Most oilworkers are union members, and most supported Obama. Todd Palin's own union supported Obama. Stop speaking out of your ass.

No you quit talking out yours. Maybe the majors have some unions but not the many small mom & pop domestic drilling privately owned companies and the locally owned affiliate well service businesses that are vital to keep the businesses afloat. Many are Perforating, Pipe, Mudpump, fracking, cement plugging and logging wire companies. Here in Louisiana and Mississippi there are several thousands of these type of business in local communities as well in other producing states who are not in unions. I do not know of one person out of many I know who own oil businesses or well services who ever threw their support for Obama but instead threw their support for McCain because of Palin. She will get it in 2012 if she runs according to LOGA and other companies here in the gulf states.

Last edited:
From Sarahs Facebook: Please read and try to comprehend this because the Oil & Gas Business is very complex and hard to understand if you're not part of it.

Excellent thread. This is indeed a very complex and hard to understand industry.
And the "elitist arrogant" CON$ervaTard double standard rears its hypocritical head.

When a Lib says something is complicated the CON$ whine that the elites are talking down to them.

January 18, 2010
RUSH: What do you mean, Rush, arrogant? What do you mean liberals are arrogant? What do you mean that they hold average people in contempt? Well, I have the two sound bites that will illustrate this as well as anything could.

RUSH: Now, there's another sound bite to explain the elitist arrogance of people like "Marcia" Coakley. This is from Fox25 in Boston this morning. She was on television and the host said, "Sixty-one percent of the people that respond to that Suffolk poll say they don't think the government can afford this health care plan. Are they wrong?" Now, listen to her answer.

COAKLEY: They are wrong, because the plan, if you look at it, over the next ten years will be cost neutral from the budget office but what's more important, Gene, is what it does is it changes the way we think about health care. We're going to do more screening early on; we're going to get those kids who are going to have diabetes; we're going to do cancer screening. We don't have a health care system that works now. We only fix people when they're stick already and it costs too much, and it's hard to measure that, and it's also a little complicated.

RUSH: So it's too hard for people to understand, it's just a little too complicated.

This topic was way too much over the heads of liberals, Especially if it came from Palin. If the Obama tells them we should all have windmills, than that is enough for them.

Well--they follow a man that believes we can run this country on "wind" & "solar"--:lol::lol:

They don't understand that we will "always" need oil & natural gas--so they are against drilling for our own resources. They in essense would rather fight wars to get if from someone else.

This administration & congress do not believe in nuclear power plants either. Obama is only for it--when he is on the campaign trail.

Being an electrical contractor--we have wired several off the grid homes that are completely solar. They are "tiny" homes. And the one thing "they" all have in common? They all have gasoline back-up generators.

Most oilworkers are union members, and most supported Obama. Todd Palin's own union supported Obama. Stop speaking out of your ass.

You actually believe that someone who worked in the oil industry--regardless if they're union or not--who saw a President who was very reluctant to drill for oil in this country--is STUPID enough to vote for him?---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You need to be very careful who you call dumb-ass.

Here's his knowledge on Energy as he calls people, ignorant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akjXqfvLu28]YouTube - Obama Insists Inflating Tires Better Than Oil Drilling[/ame]

Don't forget that we must make sure the tires on our cars have enough air in them. :lol:

ETA. Well...it looks like you did remember that, according to the post previous to this.

Last edited:
Don't forget that we must make sure the tires on our cars have enough air in them. :lol:

ETA. Well...it looks like you did remember that, according to the post previous to this.

:lol:

I will if you tell me your thoughts on the Drillgate situation.

It's our Federal Government? NOTHING Gets done in four months....are you surprised about this? I mean, I realize Palin is feining shock and awe, but if you buy into her bullshit too, well...you know I am going with this.

The person you elected as POTUS promised energy independance for this country. Not one single penny was put in the 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill--that wast for a nuclear power plant. Only 11 billion was dedicated to electric infracstructure for wind--when experts stated they needed 111 billion.

One more thing---there is absolutely no way to become energy independent "without" drilling for our own oil & natural gas. This administration--has set policy to keep this country dependant on foreign sources of oil.

And it doesn't take four long months to figure out what could put millions of Americans back to work.

View attachment 9432

So....we are not drilling for our own oil and natural gas now???

Did anyone listen to the President about his "bipartisanship efforts"? Aside from the healthcare debate, he mentioned many of the same talking points as Gov. Palin. Perhaps HE'S not as "uninformed" and "biased" as SHE is. I take what he says with a grain of salt, but I honestly think he's starting to learn how to play the game. The far left loonies are only hurting him.

Forum List

Back