Very Important Message

dmp said:
ugh... :(

This hits hard; Somebody let Ben's wife know she and her family are in our prayers and hearts.

:(
I found the message line tonight and have been here crying and smiling.I am so touched at all the wonderful things people had to say about Ben. He was a special person and after 34 years with him, there is a tremendous void. He enjoyed all the time that he spent with his message friends. I would love to know where the photo was found. I don't think I have seen it before and love it. Thank you for caring for my husband.
Rita (Mrs. Ben)

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Merlin1047 said:
I found the message line tonight and have been here crying and smiling.I am so touched at all the wonderful things people had to say about Ben. He was a special person and after 34 years with him, there is a tremendous void. He enjoyed all the time that he spent with his message friends. I would love to know where the photo was found. I don't think I have seen it before and love it. Thank you for caring for my husband.
Rita (Mrs. Ben)

Rita - Ben posted that photo here...

http://usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14937

I'm honored to see your message here....God be with you.

Merlin1047 said:
Rita (Mrs. Ben)

I really liked him a lot Rita---I'll miss him.
My thoughts are with ya cause I know you miss him most of all. He touched me in a way I'll never forget.

Merlin1047 said:
Rita (Mrs. Ben)

Mrs. Ben, please accept my condolences as well. I miss 'our' Merlin1047 very much. He was so nice, funny, and smart online, I'm sure he was tenfold in person. I would be very happy if you would choose to drop in once in awhile and say hi! dmp, aka Darin will make the :coffee3:

My prayers are with you.

Rita, Ben's treasured person in life, I can't imagine what you are going thru but you and Ben are in my prayers daily.
You must know he is happy where he is now and probably getting some things in order there as well, it's just so hard for those left behind.....

He will be missed here, he was and is unique and quite a force to reckon with :)

Rita. Welcome to USMB from the low end of the totem pole. Ben was quite a person and lots of folks were friends with him. I hope we can help you work with your grief and find a sense of peace. Drop by anytime. BTW no offense to Darin or Kathi, but I make the best coffee. :teeth:

Lookin forward to seein you around.
Phil

Merlin1047, my friend, your quick wit and outstanding personality were unmatched here on the USMessage Board. I enjoyed reading everything you wrote. You were a rare one. Rest in peace brother, and my condolences to his family.

Rita, I am sure I speak for most of us when I say that I am humbled that our small messages could bring you any comfort. We will miss him greatly, our hearts and minds reach out to your and yours. We were blessed to have his company here on the site...

Abbey Normal said:
I am so sorry.

May I ask, how old was Merlin?
Ben would have been 58 on Oct. 13. He was diagnosed with ALL on May 19 and fought very hard to survive. It was not meant to be. I thank all the members for their outpouring of sympathy.
Mrs. Merlin

Forum List

Back