Very Happy New Year For Fox News...

You mean to imply that a business entity with a 49% interest in NBC, the size and economic power of GE, wouldn't have its male appendage firmly inserted into the rectum of NBC's 51% owner, Comcast. You can bet that as GE says, Comcast gladly does.

Are you really saying that most of the MSM doesn't treat Obama like he's a Saint? Because i see very few in Media ever criticizing him. In fact i usually see just the opposite. Lots & lots of that cheereading worship stuff. And this is obviously especially true at CNN & NBC.

I... don't think your questions are quite on target.

It's as if I said "I have a headache" and you responded with "Are you really saying you don't like soccer?"

Tell me, do you think TruthMatters and rdean are stupid?

I think you guys are too hard on them, and I'll leave it at that. :eusa_angel:

edit: I'll also say they're nothing short of Einstein and Sagan when compared to Lovebears and CertifiedFrank.

Last edited:
I... don't think your questions are quite on target.

It's as if I said "I have a headache" and you responded with "Are you really saying you don't like soccer?"

edit: I'll also say they're nothing short of Einstein and Sagan when compared to Lovebears and CertifiedFrank.
Ahhh. So your estimation of a person's intelligence is not based on intelligence, but on ideology.

'Bout what I figured. :cool:

Ahhh. So your estimation of a person's intelligence is not based on intelligence, but on ideology.

Not what I said at all, and you know it. I could spin off a dozen rightwingers here who I think are smart as quick as I could spin off a dozen leftwingers who aren't.

But TM and Dean do get "Extra attention" (eg, abuse) because of their ideology and the ideological makeup of the board. Neither of them hold a candle to Lovebears when it comes to pure, unadulterated stupid. :cool::cool:

People are tuning out highly partisan Washington and it seems that the anti-partisan movement is spilling over as the two top partisan networks, Fox News and MSNBC are both losing viewers.
CNN 2011: A Year of Big News Events Drives Rebound - TVNewser
This time period of when US's major election season is taking it's shape and typically Fox News and MSNBC experience audience growth, not audience shrinkage.
Maybe news network partisan hackery is starting to see it's days numbered. Naaaa, we can't get that lucky.

Last edited:

Not what I said at all, and you know it.
Code for "I can't prove it."
I could spin off a dozen rightwingers here who I think are smart as quick as I could spin off a dozen leftwingers who aren't.

But TM and Dean do get "Extra attention" (eg, abuse) because of their ideology and the ideological makeup of the board. Neither of them hold a candle to Lovebears when it comes to pure, unadulterated stupid. :cool::cool:
Yeah. That didn't really disprove my contention. But thanks for playing.

When Whoopie Goldberg farts,Liberals listen. Then call it 'News.'

Forum List

Back