Very good article about the Maui fire from ABC news.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
While the tremendous loss of life is remarkable, I'm having a hard time getting excited over these people who have had the inestimable privilege of living in a tropical paradise. And I'm not being sarcastic.

While the tremendous loss of life is remarkable, I'm having a hard time getting excited over these people who have had the inestimable privilege of living in a tropical paradise. And I'm not being sarcastic.

What does that have to do with failed government and hundreds of children burned alive?

You would feel bad if it were eskimos, but not polynesians?

Thats kinda weird.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

Lots of interesting infomation in this article.

Seems to me to police should have let people go around the downed power lines.

Still, I do not understand why the sirens were not activted and water was not diverted to Lahaina.

So sad.
Wait a minute, I thought it was Trump's fault?

I have a friend that lived there for ten years. He told me that "Eventually, perfect weather, every day, will drive you insane."

Forum List

Back