Very efficient solar cells

If this works the current establishment won't allow it unless their corrupt asses are tossed off the backs of the people.

Pretty cool and exciting stuff. Of course the cost will ultimately have to be affordable versus traditional energy sources. Otherwise it can’t be employed by the masses.

Pretty cool and exciting stuff. Of course the cost will ultimately have to be affordable versus traditional energy sources. Otherwise it can’t be employed by the masses.
Then we can subsidize it.

Because I love paying for other people's stuff.
You must! Never a peep out of you about fossil fuel sibsidies.

But your comment is silly anyway. Subsidies are about price controls, not about *gasp* making you help others.

But your comment is silly anyway. Subsidies are about price controls, not about *gasp* making you help others.

I'm against all subsidies, and expanding them to other sectors because someone else gets them.

We should be eliminating subsidies, not planning to add more and more.

Liar, cheap heat is in fossil fuels subsidize

Solyndra failed mostly because we didnt gove them enough money.

That can be said of anything, or anyone who has ever existed...

Unfinished_Project.jpg

Forum List

Back