Very Disturbing and Sick Remark from Putin

onedomino

SCE to AUX
Sep 14, 2004
What the hell is going on in this guy's head? This is profoundly disturbing:

Putin’s Rape Comment Overshadows EU Meeting

RUSSIAN president Vladimir Putin’s quip about rape charges facing the Israeli president has threatened to overshadow a meeting with Israel’s prime minister Ehud Olmert.

The talks largely focused on Israel’s conflicts with Hamas and Hezbollah, but comments by Mr Putin when he thought the microphones were off almost stole the show.

Russian website Kommersant reported that, as the press were ushered out before the meeting proper began, Mr Putin said: “Say hi to your president. He turned out to be quite a powerful person. He raped 10 women. We’re all amazed. We all envy him.” This is Putin's disgusting sense of humor? Or did he really envy him?
The Russian media have been quick to try and defend their nation’s president, speculating that Mr Putin simply wanted to express support for Mr Olmert, who has been put in a difficult position by the Israeli president’s actions.

The news emerged the day before Mr Putin was due to meet EU leaders in what senior diplomats are calling an effort to establish relations between two equal partners.

Complete article: http://www.irishexaminer.com/irishexaminer/pages/story.aspx-qqqg=world-qqqm=world-qqqa=world-qqqid=16250-qqqx=1.asp
-

Before anyone goes to bash me or anything inane like that, I can clearly see Putin was just being a facetious little bastard. I'm guilty of saying stuff like that to make fun of someone, but I'm not serious. I don't think he was either.

Before anyone goes to bash me or anything inane like that, I can clearly see Putin was just being a facetious little bastard. I'm guilty of saying stuff like that to make fun of someone, but I'm not serious. I don't think he was either.

what was putin up to before he became president?

tell me of the russian treament of jews?

then tell me if he was joking.

Forum List

Back