Very cool reception for Obama at West Point.

Fox News Video Omits Applause During Obama's West Point Speech (VIDEO)

In the official video, seen at bottom, cadets applaud after Obama says, "through their competence and creativity and courage, we are poised to end our combat mission in Iraq this summer."

In the Fox News version of the video, seen below, there is no applause but rather an awkward pause.

Is that the best you coud do? Huffington? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You are a fricken dupe!!!!!!!!!
You laugh at Huffington while defending Fox.

Now THAT is funny!

:rofl:

The news from Fox is 100 times more accurate than a huffington blog...but at least they are more accurate than MSNBC...:lol:..I thought you were smarter than that...Hmmmmmm.

Is that the best you coud do? Huffington? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You laugh at Huffington while defending Fox.

Now THAT is funny!

:rofl:
The news from Fox is 100 times more accurate than a huffington blog...
Only in your delusional world.
They are BOTH partisan players.

I have found far far far more lies at Fox than Huffington. But I also accept Huffington is partisan, and like Fox, may be guilty of omission. Fox is more guilty of outright commission.

You can't even admit the lies PROVEN to you from Fox.

Maybe you can show us the LIES from Huffington?

Kenya?

Last edited:
It's 4AM where I am...I'm watching Beck...he's saying that death panels will be rationing care to the very young and anyone over 59...do I believe it? Of course not...you see I base my opinions on fact...not kneejerk react like you do and fy off into a tizzy when Beck says something that upsets your liberal Utopian vision or defiles your adoration of Obama.

It's 4AM where I am...I'm watching Beck...he's saying that death panels will be rationing care to the very young and anyone over 59...do I believe it? Of course not...you see I base my opinions on fact...not kneejerk react like you do and fy off into a tizzy when Beck says something that upsets your liberal Utopian vision or defiles your adoration of Obama.

getting ready to go to work emptying Bangkok cum buckets? have a great day, and don't swallow all of it! ;)

Uhm. No.

Barack Hussein Obama was giving a campaign speech with dramatic pauses for applause and didn't get shit. Sucks to be a Democrat...:lol:...aways pissed off, always pessimistic, always full of self loathing...why don't you go buy another self help book, a tub of Ben and Jerry's and put on another 20lbs or so....you'll feel so much better

Fox News Video Omits Applause During Obama's West Point Speech (VIDEO)

In the official video, seen at bottom, cadets applaud after Obama says, "through their competence and creativity and courage, we are poised to end our combat mission in Iraq this summer."

In the Fox News version of the video, seen below, there is no applause but rather an awkward pause.

Hey you fucking moron, here's your word for the day: Obfuscation. Have mommy look it up for you. It doesn't matter what site it comes from. The 2 VIDEOS tells the story and reveal the truth. You've been DUPED you little pea brain...:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back