Very Bad Virus Here...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Don't know if anyone else has experienced it but there is a very bad Virus that's been on this Board for a few days now. Hopefully someone can address it soon. Great site,but can't get those Viruses. Thank you.

Don't know if anyone else has experienced it but there is a very bad Virus that's been on this Board for a few days now. Hopefully someone can address it soon. Great site,but can't get those Viruses. Thank you.

Are you talking about the one that has the pages continuing to lethargize???

I don't have the patience.....**Bygones**

Are you talking about the one that has the pages continuing to lethargize???

I don't have the patience.....**Bygones**

Yea that could be part of it. But you'll know when you get it. It's very destructive. I had a pretty big tussle with it. It's gone now but it was a bit of a battle getting rid of it. Just make sure your Anti-Virus programs are up to date. Good luck.

Get the latest version of McAfee.

Yea they're pretty good. Just be careful though. The Virus is still lurking around here somewhere. My security detected another threat here a couple of hours ago. Anyway,good luck and enjoy your Saturday.

Im sorry to anyone being affected by this...

Lets hope the staff can find and remove it soon!

Yea they're pretty good. Just be careful though. The Virus is still lurking around here somewhere. My security detected another threat here a couple of hours ago. Anyway,good luck and enjoy your Saturday.

All user-submitted content goes through a "text-cleaning"-function before it is saved to database. It is not really possible to get a virus here, unless the Admin wants you to.

Forum List

Back