Vertical core columns wtc 9/11: Realistic collapse scenario without explosives

Nov 15, 2009
Here is a more realistic collapse scenario without explosives with them vertical central core columns....

WTC_Core_03s.jpg

femacore.gif

WTC1sliceb.GIF

Here is a more realistic collapse scenario without explosives with them vertical central core columns....

WTC_Core_03s.jpg

femacore.gif

WTC1sliceb.GIF

Creative.

Just curious.

Can you please tell me what the difference in loads would be on the core columns from the first stage I circled in red and the third stage I circled in red in your image below?
columnloads.gif

Just curious. I mean, in the third stage you have completely removed the perimeter columns which helped in the distribution of the loads above. In the third stage you have the weight of the the antenna, hat truss, and floors (how many floors hanging from the core columns?) all applied to the core columns now. What I don't get is that you show the core columns right below the hat truss bending inward yet the core columns at the level of impact you show them staying straight. Even though the columns in that area have been weakened by fire AND have been damaged by the jet smashing into them.

Care to elaborate on how that works?

where is the damage to the core from THE BIG FUCKING PLANE that hit the building (did you forget about that?) and how is that factored in?

also, the core was designed to carry vertical weight only. it was stabilized horizontally by the floor trusses going to the perimeter columns. it was not designed to stand by itself, nevermind the stresses of a building collapsing around it.

I see Creative is only interested in posting new topics as SPAM and never returning to debate the claims.

Typical.

I see Creative is only interested in posting new topics as SPAM and never returning to debate the claims.

Typical.

The drawing is something I came across on a search. I will find it again and see what the person who drew it says and even link it.

I agreed with you before I even posted it about the crimp in the core columns at the top of the building. I wonder if the author had in mind the the roof trusses would have caused this crimp?

This diagram is closer to how I pictured what a collapse would look like (if it were to collapse).

The interior core columns, especially the ones not even having floor trusses touching them, should have stood.

At least the solid vertical columns welded from bedrock to the top floor could not have cut themselves and blew out of the way fast enough all the way down for the top floor to hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.

At least the solid vertical columns welded from bedrock to the top floor could not have cut themselves and blew out of the way fast enough all the way down for the top floor to hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.

Let's discuss this first. I have asked you about this statement in other threads you started.

Why would the core columns have to have been "blown out" for the "top floor" to hit the ground? The core columns were not "below" the floors to impeded their collapse to the ground. Here is a diagram of how the floors were "connected" to the core columns:
fig_2_6b.gif

The floor trusses were BOLTED to the SIDES of the perimeter columns and core columns per the diagram above.

The other part of your quote that the core columns were blasted out ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE GROUND is wrong also based on this photo of the partial core still standing:
southcorestands-3.gif

The core columns are still standing at this point, but the floors are gone from AROUND the core.

Your thoughts?

Let's discuss this first. I have asked you about this statement in other threads you started.

Why would the core columns have to have been "blown out" for the "top floor" to hit the ground? The core columns were not "below" the floors to impeded their collapse to the ground. Here is a diagram of how the floors were "connected" to the core columns:
fig_2_6b.gif

The floor trusses were BOLTED to the SIDES of the perimeter columns and core columns per the diagram above.

The other part of your quote that the core columns were blasted out ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE GROUND is wrong also based on this photo of the partial core still standing:
southcorestands-3.gif

The core columns are still standing at this point, but the floors are gone from AROUND the core.

Your thoughts?

Pretty obvious that the building is falling down. Next.

Also Creative, in this diagram you posted:
columnloads.gif

You reference the drawing above and say that the columns should have stood. Based on what? How much did the load on the core columns change from the first circled stage in the picture above to the third circled stage in the picture above.

The first stage is spreading the loads amongst the perimeter columns and the core columns. In the third stage you are now putting ALL loads on the core columns as the diagram shows the perimeter columns stripped away.

Not to mention that many of the core columns have been weakened by fire to further reduce their strength.

Must be on vacation...

:eusa_whistle:

maybe you morons just wanna talk shit like little fucking smart mouth little internet bitches.

you sorry pencil dick faggots.

finding a major flaw in creative's theory isnt "talking shit". its talking facts. thats something you never seem to be able to comprehend.

keep trying to be a tough guy on the internet. we all can see in real life you are a ZERO. :lol:

Forum List

Back