Verse of the Day

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
Hosea 13:4

Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
Isaiah 45:21

Last edited:
I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
Ecclesiastes 3:17

Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:
Zechariah 7:9

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
Hebrews 2;9

Bible message - 5/ 21/ 2015

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race set before us.

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith, who for that joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

And have ye forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children,
MY SON, DESPISE NOT THOU THE CHASTENING OF THE LORD, NOR FAINT WHEN THOU ART REBUKED BY HIM. FOR WHOM THE LORD LOVETH HE CHASTENETH, AND SCOURGETH EVERY SON WHOM HE RECEIVETH.

If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons, for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

But if ye be without chastening, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Hebrews 12:1-8

Genesis 38: 8-10…8Then Judah said to Onan, "Go in to your brother's wife, and perform your duty as a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother." 9Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother's wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother.10But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD; so He took his life also.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, nay, but except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Luke 13:2,3

1 Samuel 15:3: "This is what the Lord Almighty says ... 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13

Today we give thanks for the men and women of our United States Military and honor them for having laid down their lives in defense of America. May the LORD bless these men and women and their families for their sacrifice.

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
2 Thessalonians 1:6

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access to faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

And not only so, but we glory in tribulation also: Knowing that tribulation worketh patience, And patience, experience and experience, hope. And hope maketh not ashamed, because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit which is given unto us.

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet, peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

But God commended his love toward us, in that while were were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5: 1-8

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1 John 2:15

He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.
1 Samuel 2:9

But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.
Psalm 55:23

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion and utter his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall you know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
Joel 3:14, 15,16,17

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
Jeremiah 6:16

Forum List

Back