Vermont taxpayers to fund pediatric Sex Changes

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This is lot like the Jihadis who genitally mutilate their girls.

This shouldn't even be legal, IMHO, much less paid for by the taxpayers.

I remember back in the day, when I first heard about Sex Changes on TV when David Susskind interviewed "Christine" Jorgensen. Jorgensen was one of the first dudes to have the dickectomy and had to go to Sweden for it.

i thought it was insane, but at least Jorgensen was an adult, he was a WWII veteran who had lived life. I guess if he really wanted to have this done, he was mature and had earned the right to it. But to do this to a child?

In freaking sane, IMHO.

Vermont opens door for gender-affirming surgery for transgender youth

This is lot like the Jihadis who genitally mutilate their girls.

This shouldn't even be legal, IMHO, much less paid for by the taxpayers.

I remember back in the day, when I first heard about Sex Changes on TV when David Susskind interviewed "Christine" Jorgensen. Jorgensen was one of the first dudes to have the dickectomy and had to go to Sweden for it.

i thought it was insane, but at least Jorgensen was an adult, he was a WWII veteran who had lived life. I guess if he really wanted to have this done, he was mature and had earned the right to it. But to do this to a child?

In freaking sane, IMHO.

Vermont opens door for gender-affirming surgery for transgender youth

Cultural Marxism meets state funded pedophilia. Our civilization is regressing to a neo-primitive savagery . . . something out of the body altering cults of dark corners of history best forgotten. Science denial and the cult of the Imperial Self lead the way.

Forum List

Back