Vermont is to White

White Governor of 94% White Vermont Hires Black Racial Equity Executive Director Whose Primary Goal Is Making the State Less White (Diverse)

PAUL KERSEY • JULY 10, 2019 •
Vermont is 94 percent white (a fact Vermont Public Radio finds appalling). It’s the safest state in the United States.
View attachment 268970
To those elected officials in 94 percent white Vermont, this is no good and must change.
Immediately.

So the white Governor of the state has appointed a black female as a taxpayer funded employee who has the goal of decreasing the white percentage.

Could this be classified as a state-sponsored/taxpayer funded program enabling the “Great Replacement?” You be the judge… [GOVERNOR PHIL SCOTT APPOINTS XUSANA DAVIS AS VERMONT’S FIRST RACIAL EQUITY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Governor.Vermont.Gov, 21 JUNE 2019]:
Read it all @
White Governor of 94% White Vermont Hires Black Racial Equity Executive Director Whose Primary Goal is Making the State Less White (Diverse)

I disagree
A state can never be to white. :71:
Maybe they’d like to get San Francisco on the bandwagon

Fun fact: Vermont is the only state that existed before the 13th Amendment where slavery has never been legal.

Doesn't mean there wasn't ever slavery in Vermont. Ask the main journal in Burlington...

Vermont's 1777 slavery ban had a complicated reality

No, it means what it actually says.

All my posts are worded to mean what they actually say. Radical huh.

But what your said isn't REALLY "The Rest of Story".. Goodnight Paul Harvey...

Fun fact: Vermont is the only state that existed before the 13th Amendment where slavery has never been legal.

Doesn't mean there wasn't ever slavery in Vermont. Ask the main journal in Burlington...

Vermont's 1777 slavery ban had a complicated reality

No, it means what it actually says.

All my posts are worded to mean what they actually say. Radical huh.

But what your said isn't REALLY "The Rest of Story".. Goodnight Paul Harvey...

Whelp ---------- I guess when you're bent on reading in stuff that was never there in the first place so you have more to play with, that's your own self-imposed prison, innit.

Forum List

Back