Vermont Has Now Gone Completely Nuts: He/She Gubernatorial Candidate

One of your fellow bigots has already brought race into the discussion, you cannot hide from reality.
Sorry I’m a minority, I can’t be racist... lol

Someone has been lying to you again
That is a mainstream thought process for most Democrats.

Almost every black poster here wholeheartedly agrees with it and most white liberals on here cosign their lunacy.

It is a stupid thing, the color of one's skin has no impact on their ability to be racist.
Tell the universities and CNN and MSNBC.

The only organization that agrees with you is your arch-nemesis, Fox News.

CNN and MSNBC are every bit as much my arch-nemesis as FoxNews. Bias is bias, regardless of which way it leans.

No one here seems capable of defending the GOPer's policies on issues that impact women, blacks, LGBTers, Muslims, and their sucking up to "Christian" fundies. Who cares if she is transgendered. She probably can do a better job for the people of Vermont than these GOP monkeys.

Sorry I’m a minority, I can’t be racist... lol

Almost every black poster here wholeheartedly agrees with it and most white liberals on here cosign their lunacy.

It is a stupid thing, the color of one's skin has no impact on their ability to be racist.

CNN and MSNBC are every bit as much my arch-nemesis as FoxNews. Bias is bias, regardless of which way it leans.
Fox News isn't anywhere near as unhinged as MSNBC and CNN supporting Antifa and MS-13.

Fox's problem is that it is too left wing to stay grounded. Too much whining about "kids in cages" to realize that those were Obama's cages, and too much whining about "white supremists" to realize that anti-white racism is now mainstream and institutionalized to the point that the only difference between the US and South Africa's racial laws and rules is the fact that white people are still the majority in the US.

No one here seems capable of defending the GOPer's policies on issues that impact women, blacks, LGBTers, Muslims, and their sucking up to "Christian" fundies. Who cares if she is transgendered. She probably can do a better job for the people of Vermont than these GOP monkeys.
Meanwhile the Democrats are literally creating an environment where white people are discriminated against wholesale and we will be too small in number and too weak and effeminate to fight back.

Meanwhile the Democrats are literally creating an environment where white people are discriminated against wholesale and we will be too small in number and too weak and effeminate to fight back.

Yeah. Ain't it cool?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Yeah. Ain't it cool?

Karma won't be "cool" for you guys.

Fox News isn't anywhere near as unhinged as MSNBC and CNN supporting Antifa and MS-13.

Fox's problem is that it is too left wing to stay grounded. Too much whining about "kids in cages" to realize that those were Obama's cages, and too much whining about "white supremists" to realize that anti-white racism is now mainstream and institutionalized to the point that the only difference between the US and South Africa's racial laws and rules is the fact that white people are still the majority in the US.

Fox too left wing! :21::21::21::21::21:

as I said biased is biased, you want your news to be biased, I do not

What happened to the state of lumberjacks and deer hunters? Fucking New Yorkers ruining New England states just like Californians have done to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
Transgender candidate makes history with win in Vermont governor primary
Do you live in Vermont?
If not, why the outrage?
I live in Vermont. What matters to me is how she will do her job.

He.

upload_2018-8-15_20-12-48.jpeg

Terrible wig, btw.

Last edited:
Folks like Mr. Hallquist really need to take a trip to the former East Germany, and talk to some of their "female" shot-putters and swim team, and see what the long term damage of huge hormone doses are.

Sure, it might seem fun to people with shit for brains to change their genders much like normal people change their underwear.

But Mother Nature is nothing to mess with.
My prince, I think the folks who go thru this process think they are aligning with Mother Nature by changing physically to match their internal bent.
They have a tendency to think a lot of things that are just plain wrong.

What environment in which white people are being "discriminated against wholesale"? Offer an example. Being treated just like everybody else is not an example.

Fox too left wing! :21::21::21::21::21:

as I said biased is biased, you want your news to be biased, I do not
The fact that you can't see the left wing bias from Fox and instead falsely attribute their bias as right wing based solely on what the extreme left wing has said about Fox proves that you do in fact want your news to be biased. There is a reason why CNN apologists like Alisyn Camerota came from Fox News. The only reporter worth a damn at Fox is Ainsley, and she is tragically suffering from white Southern guilt because of what happened in home state of South Carolina with Dylann Roof.

The only person on Fox who really has a clue is Tucker. He covers the insanity of the neo-con right and the anti-white left pretty well. He is not a news person per say, but he does inform people about what is going on at various insane college campuses and other media networks and that could be considered news.

Yeah. Ain't it cool?

So you support discrimination?

What happened to the state of lumberjacks and deer hunters? Fucking New Yorkers ruining New England states just like Californians have done to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
Do you live in Vermont?
If not, why the outrage?

Do her job correctly? She denies reality. She denies basic biology.
How she critically think and prolem solve? How can she be a proper leader for 650K people?
guess that would be up for 650k people who know her to decide.

What environment in which white people are being "discriminated against wholesale"? Offer an example. Being treated just like everybody else is not an example.
We aren't treated like everyone else.

This isn't the 70s anymore.

Yeah. Ain't it cool?

All Democrats do.

Do you live in Vermont?
If not, why the outrage?

He.

View attachment 210565

Terrible wig, btw.
Typical weak, ugly loser who couldn't cut it in the male world.

The fact that you can't see the left wing bias from Fox and instead falsely attribute their bias as right wing based solely on what the extreme left wing has said about Fox proves that you do in fact want your news to be biased. There is a reason why CNN apologists like Alisyn Camerota came from Fox News. The only reporter worth a damn at Fox is Ainsley, and she is tragically suffering from white Southern guilt because of what happened in home state of South Carolina with Dylann Roof.

The only person on Fox who really has a clue is Tucker. He covers the insanity of the neo-con right and the anti-white left pretty well. He is not a news person per say, but he does inform people about what is going on at various insane college campuses and other media networks and that could be considered news.

The only reason you see left wing bias at Fox is because you are far right wing nut and 90% of the country you see as "left".

But as I said, you want your news to be biased, that is what makes you happy, to be told what you already believe to be true.

Yeah. Ain't it cool?

All Democrats do.
What goes around comes around.
Karma is a bitch.

The only reason you see left wing bias at Fox is because you are far right wing nut and 90% of the country you see as "left".

But as I said, you want your news to be biased, that is what makes you happy, to be told what you already believe to be true.
You apparently didn't pay attention to my political compass results.

I am a just left of center authoritarian. The fact that I recognize many Democrat representatives and even several Fox personalities as being further left than I am should be of concern to you. Democrats are far to the left of JFK now(who was to the right of me).

The reason why I oppose the left is not because I want government to be smaller, or even because I want to own every weapon known to man, the reason why is because the left is now anti-tradition, anti-culture and anti-sovereignty with a tinge of anti-white racism to spice it all up. Soviet Russia was full blown communist and they weren't anti-white. That should tell you how fake the current "progressive" left is.

Yeah. Ain't it cool?

All Democrats do.
What goes around comes around.
Karma is a bitch.

Karma is definitely going to be a bitch for demons like yourself.

Forum List

Back