Vermont Going To Single Payer By 2017. Kicking Health Insurance Companies Out

And they will experience delays in treatment and more needless deaths, just like European countries and the VA.
Why anyone thinks this is an advance is beyond me.

Why do you assume a death is "needless" without know the person who died.

Just like abortions, you assume to know what's best.
You're an idiot, like that's news.
Do you think every death due to doctor's incompetence, hospital's failure to follow procedures, or other medical mistakes is somehow not needless?

Is it only a matter of time before the nation follows suit?

Vermont Wants Aetna, Cigna and Other Health Insurers Dead

Under a single-payer system, there is no role for health insurance companies such as Aetna and Cigna as the government pays all the medical bills. Many hope that the United States will implement a single-payer system.

In Canada, the pay for medical doctors is about 50% lower. In Norway, it is nearly two-thirds lower.

Vermont Wants Aetna, Cigna and Other Health Insurers To Be History - TheStreet

I wonder how long it will take for Vermont's health system to implode like it's doing in the UK?

NHS in critical condition as A&E waiting times are worst in a decade

"Case study: ‘I almost lost my foot’ long wait for ambulance

Rugby player Luigi Segadelli had to wait three hours lying face-down on a soggy pitch for an ambulance on Saturday after breaking his leg during a match. Mr Segadelli, 30, waited so long, paramedics told him he was in danger of losing his foot, which began to turn blue."

NHS in critical condition as A E waiting times are worst in a decade - Health News - Health Families - The Independent

Is it only a matter of time before the nation follows suit?

Vermont Wants Aetna, Cigna and Other Health Insurers Dead

Under a single-payer system, there is no role for health insurance companies such as Aetna and Cigna as the government pays all the medical bills. Many hope that the United States will implement a single-payer system.

In Canada, the pay for medical doctors is about 50% lower. In Norway, it is nearly two-thirds lower.

Vermont Wants Aetna, Cigna and Other Health Insurers To Be History - TheStreet

I wonder how long it will take for Vermont's health system to implode like it's doing in the UK?

NHS in critical condition as A&E waiting times are worst in a decade

"Case study: ‘I almost lost my foot’ long wait for ambulance

Rugby player Luigi Segadelli had to wait three hours lying face-down on a soggy pitch for an ambulance on Saturday after breaking his leg during a match. Mr Segadelli, 30, waited so long, paramedics told him he was in danger of losing his foot, which began to turn blue."

NHS in critical condition as A E waiting times are worst in a decade - Health News - Health Families - The Independent

I doubt it will ever get there.

They'll figure it out all to quickly.

Forum List

Back