Veriretards Announces Launch of Unique Concept for Employers and Job Seekers

U

usadiscuss0759

Veriretards announced today that it will launch its unique employer/job seeker service in September, 2006. For a modest one-time charge of $19.95, a job seeker may request the Internet based company to conduct background checks and verify employment and education information provided by the applicant.

Once the background check is completed, Veriretards allows the applicant to post the Veriretards seal and an ID number. Prospective employers may log in to Veriretards website and certify that an applicant's information is accurate.

The service allows employers to save time and money spent checking résumés and gives the job seeker a decided edge in today's world of misstated or overstated qualifications when they submit a pre-verified résumé.

For more information google "veriretards." And if you run across me again, tell me what a moron I am for spamming a message board with a couple dozen links in one post! You sure won't be able to tell me here, because I've been banned for spamming! What an idiot I am!!!

goodbye.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back