VeriChip™ Pre-Registration Program

N

NewGuy

Constitutional? -Or not?

http://www.adsx.com/prodservpart/verichippreregistration.html

VeriChip™ Pre-Registration Program

VeriChip, the world’s first subdermal personal verification technology, announces a special, introductory pre-registration program. Sign up today to be among the first in the world to “Get Chipped.”

We invite you to fill out the pre-registration form below to qualify for this special introductory offer for the first 100,000 registrants and all qualified ADS Shareholders.

$50 Off - All ADSX stockholders of record will receive a $50 discount at the time of their "chipping" procedure.

$50 Off - First 100,000 registrants will receive a $50 introductory savings at the time of the their "chipping" procedure.

We appreciate your interest in VeriChip. This pre-registration program is designed to assist VeriChip Corporation in determining where and when to open Authorized VeriChip Centers in the United States. Pending further regulatory clarification, the Company will make announcements regarding the timing of future chipping procedures and Authorized VeriChip Centers.

Coming soon...

16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Maybe they should use this instead of your beloved no-fly list. Since we're giving up our liberty, why not hand them our anonymity and privacy while we're at it?

acludem

I'm with Darin on this one. I remember hearing my mother talk about things like this when I was a teenager and to see it now actually being discussed....well, it gives me the heebeejeebeesss

:shocked:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I'm with Darin on this one. I remember hearing my mother talk about things like this when I was a teenager and to see it now actually being discussed....well, it gives me the heebeejeebeesss

:shocked:

Why?

Originally posted by acludem
Maybe they should use this instead of your beloved no-fly list. Since we're giving up our liberty, why not hand them our anonymity and privacy while we're at it?

acludem

Stop dragging your bullcrap from ONE thread, into another, mmkay? :)

Originally posted by NewGuy
Why?

a microchip injected into my body. imagine the convenience. go to the store, wave my hand across the reader and all my groceries are paid for.

at work, wave my hand across the reader to punch in, punch out, go on break, go by payroll to confirm a deposit in a nameless bank account.

go by ticket express for dallas stars playoff tickets, wave my hand across the reader to pay for the tickets(note I'm not actually receiving the tickets, just paying for access to the stadium). At the stadium I'll wave my hand across the reader to verify that I've paid for the tickets, I am allowed to enter the stadium.

All of this hand waving is recorded by computers, tied to networks across the country, accessible by any government agency in the country. every movement recorded by GPS technology. great, i'll never be lost again. the government can declare some areas off limits now, if my hand crosses the zone border It will be easy to pick me up.

You see no problem with this? If the answer is no, then you have serious issues my friend. :confused:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
a microchip injected into my body. imagine the convenience. go to the store, wave my hand across the reader and all my groceries are paid for.

at work, wave my hand across the reader to punch in, punch out, go on break, go by payroll to confirm a deposit in a nameless bank account.

go by ticket express for dallas stars playoff tickets, wave my hand across the reader to pay for the tickets(note I'm not actually receiving the tickets, just paying for access to the stadium). At the stadium I'll wave my hand across the reader to verify that I've paid for the tickets, I am allowed to enter the stadium.

All of this hand waving is recorded by computers, tied to networks across the country, accessible by any government agency in the country. every movement recorded by GPS technology. great, i'll never be lost again. the government can declare some areas off limits now, if my hand crosses the zone border It will be easy to pick me up.

You see no problem with this? If the answer is no, then you have serious issues my friend. :confused:
:)

Oh, I see serious issues with it. I just wondered why you did if you would consider yourself liberal. Most people of the liberal mindset that I know here in California have zero problem with it.

Being in computers there is OBVIOUSLY something wrong with that many points of failure not to mention the security side.

In MY mind it all dwarfs when looking at a tome thousands of years old which references this very thing to come as the beginning of the end times. To me, this whole cashless-with-implant thing is a complete wake up call to everyone regardless of perspective that Biblical text is indeed what it claims.

That is what this means to me, which is far more earth shaking than the implant alone.

Why must you personally insult me? I've been a poster here for many months and have enjoyed many debates with people I disagree with. I debate them with the same respect I've debated you with. Two people can disagree and do so with respect. I was simply tying your words on the thread about the no-fly list with your seemingly conflicting opinion on this thread. If that is bullcrap, than so be it.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
Why must you personally insult me? I've been a poster here for many months and have enjoyed many debates with people I disagree with. I debate them with the same respect I've debated you with. Two people can disagree and do so with respect. I was simply tying your words on the thread about the no-fly list with your seemingly conflicting opinion on this thread. If that is bullcrap, than so be it.

acludem

Originally posted by dmp
Stop dragging your bullcrap from ONE thread, into another, mmkay? :)

That's personally insulting you? That's ME asking YOU to keep threads about ONE topic - go back to the OTHER topic to make your points.

Forum List

Back