Vent!!!

Mr. P said:
I'm thinkin..damn women are pushy.. :teeth:

Hey partner, watch it! :laugh:

My gripe: teacher institutes. :coffee3: :2guns: :death:

meetings at work----I HATE EM---what silly way to may sure nothing works out right and takes you away from what you REALLY need to do.

I found out some potheads are in the dorm next to mine. Now my room f***ing smells like weed, and when I try to open the window to get some fresh air in here I get a nice arctic blast.

When manufacturers put impossible-to-remove stickers on their products, especially on the cooking surface of a frying pan. What's with that? And those little fabric pills that form on the surface of cheap T-shirts and other clothes, especially after one trip through the washing machine. I hate those, too.

I hate when people talk on their walky talky type cell phones in public where everone can hear, I don't want to know about your SEX life, last date, personal problems...Etc!!!

Mr. P said:
I hate when people talk on their walky talky type cell phones in public where everone can hear, I don't want to know about your SEX life, last date, personal problems...Etc!!!
I agree. Especially on planes or trains. :death: wish, but really :bang3:

Mr. P said:

How about this P, how would you handle this clown?

I was sitting in one of my favorite little Chinese dives near the lab that works on my photos in Houston. This place is smack dab in the middle of the ''alternate lifestyle" part of town but being very liberal minded it doesn't stop me from going to get my Moo Goo Gai Pan take out(I have them use a spicy dark sauce instead of the grosse white sauce). I'll usually put up with the few minutes to order and wait for preparation and then retire to my truck to eat in relative peace while listening to Savage.

This night there was a particularly glowing flamer talking very loud on his cell in what seemed like an attempt to force everyone to hear his end of the conversation. He loudly went on and on about how medicaid was paying for all of the medications his mother was taking and how he was going through a special program that was paying for his medications, his HIV/AIDS medications. He repeated himself over and over and soon had everyone thinking about everything in the restaurant they had touched and whether there was any sneezing in the air and there goes the appetite.

I wanted to say something, I wanted to say what a rude , obnoxious bore he was but then the idea that this jerk might be looking for that reaction so that he could strike out in some way came to mine. I kept thinking about the power he held over all of us, would he spit on our food, would he bleed on us?

What would you guys have done, I haven't been back to that place since then, the idea that if you were to get in a fight to defend yourself and you cut your knuckles on his teeth and his mouth bleeds on your open cuts. . . ewwww. :shocked: :puke:

This was the first time that type of thing presented itself, it certainly makes you think and be amazed at the many dangers the police and EMTs have just trying to do their job. I salute them :clap: :usa:

sitarro said:
How about this P, how would you handle this clown?

I was sitting in one of my favorite little Chinese dives near the lab that works on my photos in Houston. This place is smack dab in the middle of the ''alternate lifestyle" part of town but being very liberal minded it doesn't stop me from going to get my Moo Goo Gai Pan take out(I have them use a spicy dark sauce instead of the grosse white sauce). I'll usually put up with the few minutes to order and wait for preparation and then retire to my truck to eat in relative peace while listening to Savage.

This night there was a particularly glowing flamer talking very loud on his cell in what seemed like an attempt to force everyone to hear his end of the conversation. He loudly went on and on about how medicaid was paying for all of the medications his mother was taking and how he was going through a special program that was paying for his medications, his HIV/AIDS medications. He repeated himself over and over and soon had everyone thinking about everything in the restaurant they had touched and whether there was any sneezing in the air and there goes the appetite.

I wanted to say something, I wanted to say what a rude , obnoxious bore he was but then the idea that this jerk might be looking for that reaction so that he could strike out in some way came to mine. I kept thinking about the power he held over all of us, would he spit on our food, would he bleed on us?

What would you guys have done, I haven't been back to that place since then, the idea that if you were to get in a fight to defend yourself and you cut your knuckles on his teeth and his mouth bleeds on your open cuts. . . ewwww. :shocked: :puke:

This was the first time that type of thing presented itself, it certainly makes you think and be amazed at the many dangers the police and EMTs have just trying to do their job. I salute them :clap: :usa:

feet... learn to use your feet

Forum List

Back